May 09 2012
By: DJ_Capro Lombax Warrior 183 posts

So Ridge Racer...

8 replies 24 views Edited May 9, 2012

Just plugged in for a quick race b4 bed and then the game turned into a devil or something... or it's telling me that  I did... then it updated....

For those interested there's a duel mode with a new opponent (reverse tracks only), and Reiko on the menu has horns and is red... Maybe Kazuya is gonna race?

Message 1 of 9 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

Re: So Ridge Racer...

May 9, 2012

this is "spread" when you race against an online opponent that has also been "infected" with the devil. beating the duel against the devil car will unlock the race against the angel and unlock both vehicles for use

Message 2 of 9 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

May 9, 2012

Actually it isn't a so called "spread." When you obtain 100 team points you will go into devil mode. You will need to complete a total of six races on reverse tracks against the crinale and archangel. They are challenging but you will unlock both models when you complete the corresponding series of races.

Message 3 of 9 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

May 9, 2012

Hahaha. Thats hilarious. Its amazing what developers come up with in their free time. I would have loved to hear that conversation in the board room:

"Guys, an idea came to me last night... lets add devil mode to our racing game..."

-as the faces look puzzled around the table-

Great stuff!

Message 4 of 9 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

May 9, 2012

Wow. Seriously? Please don't reply to posts in this manner.

Message 5 of 9 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

May 9, 2012

If you fail to see humor in a devil mode within a racing game, I feel bad for you. Tap in to your sense of humor.

Message 6 of 9 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

May 9, 2012

Thanks for the infos guys. Now I have to learn the tracks in reverse, haven't gotten to that yet

Message 7 of 9 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

May 9, 2012

i'm not sure about the hundred points because i was well over thta amount and never received it. the first online match i had with someone showing "i have the devils gift" in the lobby i ended up with it from them.

Message 8 of 9 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
623 posts

May 10, 2012

Rebirthflames wrote:

Wow. Seriously? Please don't reply to posts in this manner.

????????????????????????????????

Wow Seriously, what the f**k are you talking about?

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 9 of 9 (24 Views)
0 Likes