I Only Post Everything
1183 posts

Re: So PS4 will let you create you own avatar?

Nov 12, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

well answer me this.. For our facebook app can we alter the real name instead of "billy bob" can we put like "apple jacks" for an alt name coz I wanna use my real avatar just not my real name

You don't need to integrate facebook to have your real name used on psn. So theoretically you can change your name via account settings to have it displayed the way you want.

Message 11 of 14 (793 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5766 posts

Nov 12, 2013

I just want my real picture showing and with PSN showing that's all i want :-)

photo yank10954_zpsvywwavr9.jpg
Message 12 of 14 (790 Views)
First Son
1 posts

last month

It is true, but only 'close friends' can view it, or if someone searchs you via real name. If in a multiplayer game with randomers, they can only view the Sony created avatars which i selected, even though facebook, or PSapp profile pic is selected.

JohnKarnes wrote:

I have read you can import your picture from facebook to use on the PS4.  Being you can use any picture as your avatar on facebook is this a way to create your own avatar now?

Message 13 of 14 (71 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
263 posts

last month

Please pay attention to the date of last activity on a thread before posting. As this thread is almost four years old, I'm going to lock it. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject with more up-to-date information.

Message 14 of 14 (55 Views)