Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Re: So...I lit my PS3 ablaze, vid enclosed.

Oct 18, 2012

I have another question...

Would you buy a Ferrari and put 16" steel rims on it? NO.

So why do you only have a fifteen inch, non HD TV, with RCA hookups, for an HD Sony PllayStation 3?

Seems if you are willing to destroy appx $300 equipment, you might have the liquidity to buy a quality TV and sound system, to take in all that mirth of HD picture and digital sound.

Just saying.

Still loving that conviction though.  You said you were going to burn it, and you did.  

Watch out Kitties!

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (130 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I understand the questions, i'm not a child (25), I work, bought the ps3 and gt myself, bought the volvo myself, i understand the value of a dollar and pay my dues/share.

I listed the console on a few sites for sale 3 months ago or so, all I got were lowballers and scammers so I put it away for 2 months.

Fast forward to three weeks through yesterday, the updates make the system worse, it freezes at least a half dozen times in a span of an hour.

When I whipped out my camera I had already restarted it and gave it about 4 minutes to boot up ( which is the longest time to date). I finally had zero tolerance knowing the dlcs are s h i te and the updates are going to get worse...

I took the initiative to put it out of its misery.

LMFAO if and when the cats **bleep** me off, I put them outside to run around in the half acre yard. We have 6 of them and 1 dog, I wont hurt them.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
664 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

I once took a pc outside (after days of getting nowhere with it, I decided it was terminal) and smashed it to oblivion with a large brick.
So I understand your frustration, and why you did what you did.
I take back most of the things I said about you  :smileylol:

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (111 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 18, 2012

^Good lad. i'm bored, about to head outside and roll in the grass wif the cats.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (105 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Oct 19, 2012

JK, about the cats man.  Just having some fun.  I did not think you would actually hurt an animal.  I still love the conviction! :smileyvery-happy:

You want another cat?  Mine is an A Hole.  Maybe he just hates me and the dog, who knows.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (76 Views)
0 Likes