Nov 13 2012
By: ZANIACK Hekseville Citizen 361 posts

Sly 2 on PSN has constant audio glitches

[ Edited ]
3 replies 145 views Edited Nov 13, 2012

Muted dialogue is persistent 100% of the time and occasional static weill force me to quit out of the game and restart. I believe this is inherent in the digital version, I've re downloaded Sly 2 numerous times and these issues still exist.

I played someone else's Sly Collection blu ray disc copy, and Sly 2 is just fine in that variant.

It's your friendly neighborhood maniac: ZANIACK
Message 1 of 4 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32476 posts

Re: Sly 2 on PSN has constant audio glitches

Nov 13, 2012

ZANIACK wrote:

Muted dialogue is persistent 100% of the time and occasional static weill force me to quit out of the game and restart. I believe this is inherent in the digital version, I've re downloaded Sly 2 numerous times and these issues still exist.

I played someone else's Sly Collection blu ray disc copy, and Sly 2 is just fine in that variant.

I haven't played the digital versions of the games, just the disc ones, a silly question perhaps, I know you said you re-downloaded "numerous times", I assume you deleted the old game data too?

Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Nov 14, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

ZANIACK wrote:

I haven't played the digital versions of the games, just the disc ones, a silly question perhaps, I know you said you re-downloaded "numerous times", I assume you deleted the old game data too?

I deleted the save file for Sly 2, but none of the sly games have game data installs. 

Message 3 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Nov 16, 2012

I guess I'll just nab a friend's copy for a reasonable price :smileysad:

This is why I hate digital downloads, no refunds when a game has crippling bugs.

Message 4 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes