Jan 28 2013
By: ieswkMN Lombax Warrior 146 posts

Sleeping Dogs PSN Plus?

31 replies 976 views Edited Jan 28, 2013

Just saw on Playstations FB page were getting Sleeping Dogs free on the 6th however the article linked to the EU site, is it that the EU site is getting this and not the US? :smileysad: 

Message 1 of 32 (976 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: Sleeping Dogs PSN Plus?

Jan 28, 2013
I googled it and all the information pointed to it being for EU. The US is always behind when it comes to full games.
Message 2 of 32 (968 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jan 28, 2013
:smileysad: okay that sucks... Hopefully we get Bayonetta free or at a discounted price.
Message 3 of 32 (967 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2018 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

We'll probably be getting a Vita game this week. Next week will be a ps3 title. I'm hoping for Okami HD or Bayonetta. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 4 of 32 (925 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jan 28, 2013

You gotta be kidding me. Can we atleast get a discount on it or something. This is kinda ridicoulous. 

Message 5 of 32 (907 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2018 posts

Jan 28, 2013

iseelamepeople wrote:

You gotta be kidding me. Can we atleast get a discount on it or something. This is kinda ridicoulous. 

Why exactly is it ridiculous? We already have quantum conundrum. Sleeping Dogs is their 1 of  2 full ps3 games they are getting in Feb. The other is F1 racing stars. We don't even know what we're getting yet. We also already got Wipeout for the Vita which is another of their games next month. Sad? Sign up for a EU plus account. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 6 of 32 (896 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5101 posts

Message 7 of 32 (888 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Ghostwize wrote:

iseelamepeople wrote:

Why exactly is it ridiculous? We already have quantum conundrum. 

not sure if serious o__O

Sleeping Dogs would be a GREAT addition to the NA PS+

Not including Sleeping Dogs would be a SLAP IN THE FACE to NA PS+ users

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 8 of 32 (884 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2018 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

JSiggy wrote:

Ghostwize wrote:

iseelamepeople wrote:

Why exactly is it ridiculous? We already have quantum conundrum. 

not sure if serious o__O

Sleeping Dogs would be a GREAT addition to the NA PS+

Not including Sleeping Dogs would be a SLAP IN THE FACE to NA PS+ users

Why is it a slap in the face exactly? You don't even know what our Feb content is yet, but somehow you are offended at another countries offerings. That is just silly. My sub more than pays for itself without the free igc games. It wouldn't  matter if they got a new release or a 4 year old crappy game. Some people will complain regardless. :smileyvery-happy:

Why exactly would you only quote part of my statement? It's like Fox news up in here........

Message 9 of 32 (878 Views)
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 28, 2013

It’s a slap in the face because EU has gotten a lot more full ps3 games then the US and the US team doesn’t seem to care that it’s happening. The US team doesn’t seem to care about what the people want, in a poll over half the people wanted a monthly and weekly post about what’s coming, yet they are not doing that even though it would be easy to do. people have been asking for more variety and still we get more fighting and sports games than anything, and not even real sports fames there all arcade type. EU is going to get a second racing game yet we still don’t have a single one.  Mochu said that they know that there is a discrepancy and that the plus team was working to change that, but so far that has just been a lie. Just because you are happy with plus doesn’t mean everyone should be. I am extremely unhappy that EU can get a lot more games than US, because that’s the main reason I got plus.

Some people will be happy regardless of what's given.

Message 10 of 32 (849 Views)
0 Likes