Apr 19 2013
By: konepele First Son 2 posts

Skin Packs for Injustice Gods among Us

6 replies 279 views Edited Apr 19, 2013

I have downloaded the skin packs for Injustice and the season pass. I also received free New 52 skins from pre-order bonus. when I downloaded it from PSN, it downloaded and supposedly installed yet I cannot find any of the skins in the game. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Message 1 of 7 (279 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Re: Skin Packs for Injustice Gods among Us

Apr 19, 2013
I checked this game out. It doesn't impress me at all. I don't like DC comics though, so that might have a big part of it.
My PSN
Message 2 of 7 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Okay, so I'll start with a silly question.  Did you press the circle (O) on the character select screen to bring up the alternate skins menu?  The extras (I think that's what it's called) menu also lists all your unlocks by character, so you can check there as well.  Otherwise, I'd give support a call.

I don't think you can access the extra skins in the story or star labs mode, but I'm not 100% on that.  Good luck!

Please implement Remote Play in PS4 Xenoverse!
Message 3 of 7 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2542 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Jhooud wrote:

Okay, so I'll start with a silly question.  Did you press the circle (O) on the character select screen to bring up the alternate skins menu?  The extras (I think that's what it's called) menu also lists all your unlocks by character, so you can check there as well.  Otherwise, I'd give support a call.

I don't think you can access the extra skins in the story or star labs mode, but I'm not 100% on that.  Good luck!

It's (Square) actually to access the alt. skins in the fighter select menu.

And you can't you alt skins in Story or S.T.A.R. Labs becuase you don't select your fighter.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 4 of 7 (246 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 19, 2013

I did and nothing shows up...its frustrating...whats the point of buying the extra skins if you can't play it in a mode you will spend most of your time in?

Message 5 of 7 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2542 posts

Apr 19, 2013

konepele wrote:

I did and nothing shows up...its frustrating...whats the point of buying the extra skins if you can't play it in a mode you will spend most of your time in?

So none of the flashpoint/collector's edition skins show up under Aquaman, Batman, Deathstroke, Superman or Wonderwoman?
 Because I downloaded the Season Pass (Flashpoint) ones easy as you please. I'd suggest going back onto the PS Store and re-download them from your download list.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 6 of 7 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Apr 19, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

Jhooud wrote:

It's (Square) actually to access the alt. skins in the fighter select menu.

And you can't you alt skins in Story or S.T.A.R. Labs becuase you don't select your fighter.

Ack!  Thanks.  It's hell getting old.  Anyways, just hoping it was a simple mistake (like mine :smileyfrustrated:) rather than something wrong with the codes/network/etc. etc.

Please implement Remote Play in PS4 Xenoverse!
Message 7 of 7 (225 Views)
0 Likes