Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 27 2012
By: GuNz_52 Treasure Hunter 8822 posts

SiriusXM App?

2 replies 296 views Edited Dec 27, 2012

So, for you SiriusXM subscribers, would you like to see an app for the PS3? I know I would! Either that or even a Pandora app. Oh, and God forbid Sony actually allow us to run it in the background. That's logical and we all know Sony doesn't use logic when designing things for the PSN.

I don't see it happening though, we will continue to be forced to buy this 'Music Unlimited' garbage...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 1 of 3 (296 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25217 posts

Re: SiriusXM App?

Dec 27, 2012

GuNz_52 wrote:

So, for you SiriusXM subscribers, would you like to see an app for the PS3? I know I would! Either that or even a Pandora app. Oh, and God forbid Sony actually allow us to run it in the background. That's logical and we all know Sony doesn't use logic when designing things for the PSN.

I don't see it happening though, we will continue to be forced to buy this 'Music Unlimited' garbage...

Yeah, see how fast you get it now.

Message 2 of 3 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10088 posts

Re: SiriusXM App?

Dec 27, 2012

GuNz_52 wrote:

So, for you SiriusXM subscribers, would you like to see an app for the PS3? 

If we're being completely honest, at home would be one of the last places I listen to the radio.  The only time I really listen to the radio is in the car. Even then it is regulated till after my current music library playlist and podcasts

Message 3 of 3 (283 Views)
0 Likes