Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 08 2012
By: jon1234 I Only Post Everything 991 posts

Sine Mora death by piano??

4 replies 202 views Edited Dec 8, 2012

so im playing score attack, i think thats what its called, and its on insane, im kicking some tail, and i collected a good amount of power ups and time extensions, and then i pick something up and i see some question marks appear, and then some piano crushes me and i lose!   wth??2012-12-07-215925.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (202 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Re: Sine Mora death by piano??

Dec 8, 2012

I really want to get this but anyway maybe it's a pick up that you are supposed to avoid while flying. Seems like Sine Mora would do something like that to make it even more difficult.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (197 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Dec 8, 2012
True haha, I was thinking that, but I played that level so much... It never happend haha. I could recommend the game , it's very fun and worth the money
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Is there a language option? I don't normally play shooters, but the time-freeze ability captured my interest in the demo. I'd really like to hear the characters in english or japanese rather than...what is that? Finnish?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (169 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2012

Rhio2k wrote:

Is there a language option? I don't normally play shooters, but the time-freeze ability captured my interest in the demo. I'd really like to hear the characters in english or japanese rather than...what is that? Finnish?

no there isnt, i think the language you hear could be giberish... similar to what they do with the sims, i could be wrong though, about the giberish, but not about the language options that is

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (136 Views)
0 Likes