Splicer
49 posts

Re: SimCity PS1 Refund?

Sep 24, 2012

Yeah, he's such a tool, I bet he's feel bad paying 5-9$ for old games where I couold get it for 1-2$ on yard sales and play on my PSOne with full quality with little to no problem instead of playing on a small screen with some kind of bug. Well, good job, i's their choice they waste 300$ to buy a system so that they can play PSOne game where another system can play it better, ahm, PSP, cost 99$.

You American please, You are making yourself bad, oh well, at least we Japanese still have a lot of Vita exclusive available we have no  need of Crappy PSOne game :smileyhappy:

Sorry for my nostalgia, wanting to play a game I enjoyed when I was younger. I don't have my vita in place of a ps1, I want to play on the move so the "$2 garage sale" argument doesn't apply here. I am wondering if you actually thought that argument out before you let your fingers fly.

You Japanese please. You are making yourself LOOK bad, atleast we got The bomb.

-Posted Using My PS Vita.
Message 11 of 19 (263 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12752 posts

Sep 24, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

Gamble_STARS wrote:
Lol trying to be a grammar nazi and still fails.

Yeah, he's such a tool, I bet he's feel bad paying 5-9$ for old games where I couold get it for 1-2$ on yard sales and play on my PSOne with full quality with little to no problem instead of playing on a small screen with some kind of bug. Well, good job, i's their choice they waste 300$ to buy a system so that they can play PSOne game where another system can play it better, ahm, PSP, cost 99$.

You American please, You are making yourself bad, oh well, at least we Japanese still have a lot of Vita exclusive available we have no  need of Crappy PSOne game :smileyhappy:

Not everyone has a PS1.

Not everyone can drive around to garage sales (or maybe they live in a major city so they live in an apartment. No garage sales there)

Not everyone wants to sit in front of a TV to play a game.

Maybe they want to play Vita games

Maybe they also want to play PS1 games in case they get bored of the Vita games.

Maybe they don't feel like carrying two devices in which one device does more than half of what the other does (Vita vs PSP)

Maybe they never had a PSP, bought the Vita for Vita games, and then felt like being nostalgic (or playing for the first time) and went to go buy PS1 classics to see how their favorite franchises started.

Just because YOU don't see the point in it, doesn't make the people who DO, dumb.

All it does is make you seem:

1. Racist (due to your "You American" statement

2. Like a troll.

Makes me wonder why I have you on my friends list

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 19 (256 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Sep 24, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

Gamble_STARS wrote:

Dude, seriously. Every single time this topic comes up, you insist that we are buying Vitas just to play PS1 games. Does it not seem cool to you that you can just flip closed a Vita game and click on another icon to pop out a classic PS1 game and play it immediately? Or does it make sense to prefer breaking out the clunky old PS1 system and finding the scratched disc in it's broken case only to find that you don't know where the memory card is that had your save game on it. Do you have a TV that has a PS1, PS2, and PS3 hooked up to it? Not to mention portability.

You know, you are more than 10 years younger than I am, and I still have to say this: Get with the times.

Message 13 of 19 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 24, 2012

glaciusx25 wrote:

KhoaISKira wrote:

Gamble_STARS wrote:

Not everyone has a PS1.

Not everyone can drive around to garage sales (or maybe they live in a major city so they live in an apartment. No garage sales there)

Maybe they also want to play PS1 games in case they get bored of the Vita games.

Maybe they don't feel like carrying two devices in which one device does more than half of what the other does (Vita vs PSP)

Maybe they never had a PSP, bought the Vita for Vita games, and then felt like being nostalgic (or playing for the first time) and went to go buy PS1 classics to see how their favorite franchises started.

Just because YOU don't see the point in it, doesn't make the people who DO, dumb.

2. Like a troll.

Still no reason to get hype over PSOne games and waste 5 or 9 bucks, sorry, it' only my opinion, so you don't have to get all mad and work up over it, I see it's simple, get a Vita, buy Vita games, I don't feel nostalgic at all, it's normal for me, I didn't say everyone should not buy PSOne games, well no, I said it's not smart to waste 5-10$ for game you could get in cheaper prices, you want to play PSONe games? I know a guy sell PSOne and a whole LOAD of 50 PSOne disc that is playable for 50$ and can shift it to everywhere in the world. To each his own, I get my Vita for high end game, some get it for PSone games, it's their problem, not me.

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 14 of 19 (236 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12752 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

KhoaISKira wrote:

Gamble_STARS wrote:

Not everyone has a PS1.

2. Like a troll.

Still no reason to get hype over PSOne games and waste 5 or 9 bucks, sorry, it' only my opinion, so you don't have to get all mad and work up over it, I see it's simple, get a Vita, buy Vita games, I don't feel nostalgic at all, it's normal for me, I didn't say everyone should not buy PSOne games, well no, I said it's not smart to waste 5-10$ for game you could get in cheaper prices, you want to play PSONe games? I know a guy sell PSOne and a whole LOAD of 50 PSOne disc that is playable for 50$ and can shift it to everywhere in the world. To each his own, I get my Vita for high end game, some get it for PSone games, it's their problem, not me.

You say that, but then you mention how he should just get a PSP instead.

But according to your logic, he should only get a PSP to play PSP games, nothing else.

So according to your logic, instead of buying a nice smartphone with many options, I should stick with some cheapo cell phone. And if I need a calendar, buy some cheap calendar at a store instead of a calendar app, carry that around with me. And use a watch to tell the time, since the purpose of my phone is only to call. And then carry around a pencil and a notepad, in case I need to take notes or make a reminder. And then also have a camera, to take photos, since once again, phone should just be used for calling/texting. Oh, I want to send an email? Better bring a laptop for all my internet needs. But if I get bored, I shouldn't play games on my computer, I should just buy a gaming device.

Also, playing PS1 games at a TV may not be an option. Perhaps people travel a lot, and don't have time to sit down and play. Or need entertainment on long bus rides.

Don't just say it's a "waste of $5-$9" because it's a waste to YOU.

I happen to have 3 PS1 classics on my Vita that I play from time to time, since no current Vita games interest me at the moment besides the ones I already have. And unlike you, I don't like buying old consoles for "Crappy PS1 games", and then just plopping in front of the TV (and either way, PS1 classics look better on smaller screens, they look awful on HDTVs). I like to play wherever I am, so I can play in my bed, in the car, etc.

Every post you make about someone who buys PS1 classics would be considered flaming or flame-bait. I'm sure others will agree. And there's no need to add remarks about someone else's race either. If you don't like Americans, go post on the Japanese forums.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 19 (232 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 24, 2012

I bought this game on my psp 1000 and paid full price. I feel like its $h!t from when i rember playing it. Im sure as the vita gets older it will improve on some of the content we already have, aswell as new content. Unfortunately most of the time released software takes a long time to update. But ask any veteran gamer, and they will tell you "older games where better back in the day." I would suggest wait and see how the PS+ for vita works, It maybe a good option for psp owners too as well as Vita owners. either way better than spending $6 bucks on crap you dont like.

Message 16 of 19 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Gamble_STARS wrote:

Young Biff: Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here? Old Biff: It's *leave*, you idiot! "Make like a tree, and leave." You sound like a **bleep** fool when you say it wrong.
Message 17 of 19 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4088 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Good ole back to future
Message 18 of 19 (187 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
4145 posts