Sep 16 2012
By: snickerslord First Son 10 posts

Signing into my US PSN account from EU PS3?

3 replies 138 views Edited Sep 16, 2012

Is this possible? I have a PS3 in the United States but I'm studying abroad in Denmark for 9 months. My host brothers have a PS3. Is there any way that I can sign into my own account that I have made in the United States from their PS3 so I can buy some games and raise a trophy level? Maybe store some saves on a thumb drive and bring that back with me to continue my progress at home? Also, unrelated to gaming, if I buy Blu-rays here in Denmark would I be able to watch them on my US PS3? I know DVDs are region locked but I haven't been able to find any solid information on Blu-rays.

Message 1 of 4 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Re: Signing into my US PSN account from EU PS3?

Sep 17, 2012
A lot of blurays aren't region locked but some are. You'll have to look on the case for the region.

Region A: America, Japan, Korea, South East Asia

Region B: Greenland, Europa, Africa, Middle East, Australia, New Zealand

Region C: China, India, Russia, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Central, and South Asia.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 2 of 4 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16264 posts

Re: Signing into my US PSN account from EU PS3?

Sep 17, 2012
Yes u can sign in with your account. It is possible some store content could be blocked, but u can buy things if u hav funds in your wallet (only us psn cards work) or hav a us credit card 4 account, but u can only use that content (psn account) on 2 total ps3s. And Yes u can bring saves home for that psn account.

Message 3 of 4 (125 Views)
0 Likes