Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1860 posts

Re: Side By Side, White vs Black Vita Comparison - Which One Are You Getting?

Dec 2, 2012
bought black one day 1. i like the white better. but atleast the black still looks nice. at least its not like an iphone 4, where white is the only one that looks nice.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 33 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

There's also a Hatsune Miku one, if you're willing to spend near 1k for it:

Miku Vita

I don't really want it, but I'm putting a pic here for show.  It's limited edition, and Amazon had only one new one left last time I checked.  Oh yeah, I almost forgot to say that it's a Japan import.

[EDIT: It's pretty much just the white one, but with Miku on the rear touch.]

I personally have the white one, but only because the AC3L bundle seemed like the best one.  It was either AC3L, or Madden or Declassified.  Also, the bundle was exactly the same price as the normal system.  It's really nice so far, and has almost no visible finperprints (there are a couple faint ones, and they can be easily removed).

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 33 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Uhh... the Miku vita is $600 w/ shipping at nin-nin (which is were I got mine) but they suddenly made the website french! but the price is still in yen... huzzah. My guess is french warehouse. But $30~40 in shipping on $600 is not as much as playasias $975 pricetag. PA overprices limited-ed consoles....and then everyone follows suit (except nin-nin) but honestly IMO white looks so much better,

As for the side by side its kinda a bad picture so: AC3 Vs. 3G/Wifi.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/50502853/cat/Untitled-1.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 33 (354 Views)
0 Likes