Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/12/2013
Offline
174 posts
 

Re: I'm sick of delays and people being OK with it

Oct 18, 2013

I wish some people delayed their threads.

Message 41 of 159 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/08/2013
Offline
2023 posts
 

Re: I'm sick of delays and people being OK with it

Oct 18, 2013

Why is there so many fanatism?   Why some people here are just focused on a single game??? Delays happen in EVERYTHING ON EARTH.  You need to grow up and understand.  If I was going to kill for every game I had to wait in my life because of delays I would be Hitler by now.  Stop crying and be a man or woman.  You need to understand that Sony does not want to delay games.  They do it because they know that if they launch the game in Nov 15 its going to get serious problems and those that are complaining now will be posting all over the WWW about how bad the game is and that it needs a thousand patches -_-.  So please stay calm buy your PS4 and play another game.  There is a lot of games coming and not because at launch you are not getting the game you want that doesnt mean that PS4 is going to end or that those are the only games that are coming for the console.  

 

USE YOUR HEADS.  Being fanatic is a problematic thing.  It gets you in trouble and bad reputation so stay put and sit down and enjoy PS4 or stop arguing about stupid things.

 

Thank you

 

Sincerly, darkforcegod



LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 42 of 159 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/11/2013
Offline
328 posts
 

Re: Sick of delays and people being OK with it

Oct 18, 2013

userusb wrote:

So you're telling us you'd rather get a game not prepared.  Why? Buggy games are frustrating as hell and a buggy release of Drive Club would litter these forums with complaints.


 

 

I never said I'd rather have a buggy game. I said Get it done when you say you're going to have it done by.

I'm a firm believer in sticking to deadlines and finishing the whole thing by the time it's supposed to be sent. Even during unexpected situations, you should still get it done when you said you would.

Message 43 of 159 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/11/2013
Offline
328 posts
 

Re: I'm sick of delays and people being OK with it

Oct 18, 2013

Akirasolid wrote:

So...you want another Aliens: Colonial Marines, gotcha.


You used the worst example ever to try and prove your point.

 

Aliens: Colonial Marines was delayed over and over for 6 years with promises of more work being put into it.

In fact, Aliens: Colonial Marines has got to be the best example of why delaying games can be a bad thing.

Message 44 of 159 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 04/05/2003
Offline
13294 posts
 

Re: Sick of delays and people being OK with it

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2013

Vladdie93 wrote:

userusb wrote:

So you're telling us you'd rather get a game not prepared.  Why? Buggy games are frustrating as hell and a buggy release of Drive Club would litter these forums with complaints.


 

 

I never said I'd rather have a buggy game. I said Get it done when you say you're going to have it done by.

I'm a firm believer in sticking to deadlines and finishing the whole thing by the time it's supposed to be sent. Even during unexpected situations, you should still get it done when you said you would.


What do they do if they find a last minute issue. Just publish it cause time ran out and give us the players a buggy game?

Message 45 of 159 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/14/2012
Offline
514 posts
 

Re: Sick of delays and people being OK with it

Oct 18, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

fede01_8 wrote:

UnrealButcher wrote:

fede01_8 wrote:

"Good, more time to polish the game" Just shut up!!

How about you make sure the game it's close to getting finished before announcing a release date? uh, it's that too much to ask? is it so hard to calculate when the game is going to be finished?

 

The hype will be gone by next year.

 

Right now, what Sony's line up has over MS's is Killzone Shadowfall. Knack only appeals to Indie and plataformers fans. If it weren't $100 more expensive the race would be much tighter, at least for non-fanboys of either consoles


You come off like a troll, because of all your negative posts about frame rate and then you complain about a couple developers taking the time to try to improve their games.

 


fede01_8 wrote:

if this were an Xbox One game everyone would give them a lot of**Bleep**. Hypocrites fanboys...
C'mon, it's 2013, 60fps should be the standard.

 

 

 

*edited to remove profanity**


 


fede01_8 wrote:

What's even the point of a next gen console if we are still getting the same framerate of seven years ago? This is inexcusable.

 

What happened with "gameplay is more importan than graphics"? isn't that what everyone is saying? I'd gladly take 60fps at 720p than 1080fps at 30fps. Worst of all is that next gen games are not even reaching 1080p! It's 2013, this should be the standard

 

And whoever can't distinguish between 30fps and 60fps has never play a game on PC. It's the double FFS!

 

I'm seriously considering saving extra money and buy a good PC. I'm gonna wait until next year to see if games can really be next gen


 Then there's this.

 


fede01_8 wrote:
i'm getting a PS4 next year and i don't want to buy the same game twice, so i'm gonna wait for the PS4 version.

 If you aren't getting a PS4 until next year, why would a launch game being delayed until the start of the year bother you so much that you have to start a post about it and hating on people that are getting launch day PS4's that are being patient.

 

They could be improving frame rate or it could be something bigger like improving the AI. Which is something we haven't seen in gameplay videos. Sure they could patch it, but again why would you care if you aren't getting it until next year? Complaining to complain? Your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom/dad/teacher/preacher must look forward to greeting you every morning.

 

I'm guessing they just want to make sure it lives up to your next gen expectations. Heart Smiley Happy


Oh, hi there stalker. Since you have so much free time in your hand would you like to also go through my emails and delete the spam? 


 

I just like to back up what I post and you make it easy with all your negativity. Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy

 

Post history is there so we can collect evidence of how each of us post. Feel free to look at mine and show I don't have anything productive to say. I post both ways (positive and negative). I only looked into your history because from what I remember of you, you fall into the negative (trollish) catagory and I wanted to make sure I was right before posting. Feel free to post any positive posts about the PS4 and the Sony community that I may have missed.


if there's something i don't like, i'm gonna say it. Just because i don't suck up to Sony like most people here doesn't mean i'm a troll, you

Message 46 of 159 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/11/2013
Offline
328 posts
 

Re: Sick of delays and people being OK with it

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2013

Black0Panther wrote:
Different situation here. Either rush the launch and have the  DEV issue a bad game that everyones gonna complain that they want money back, law suite and  never buying there games again. Or just let them finish the game ix whats needed and get a good polished  games that should have no real issues.

 

Message 47 of 159 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/14/2012
Offline
514 posts
 

Re: I'm sick of delays and people being OK with it

Oct 18, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:

Why is there so many fanatism?   Why some people here are just focused on a single game??? Delays happen in EVERYTHING ON EARTH.  You need to grow up and understand.  If I was going to kill for every game I had to wait in my life because of delays I would be Hitler by now.  Stop crying and be a man or woman.  You need to understand that Sony does not want to delay games.  They do it because they know that if they launch the game in Nov 15 its going to get serious problems and those that are complaining now will be posting all over the WWW about how bad the game is and that it needs a thousand patches -_-.  So please stay calm buy your PS4 and play another game.  There is a lot of games coming and not because at launch you are not getting the game you want that doesnt mean that PS4 is going to end or that those are the only games that are coming for the console.  

 

USE YOUR HEADS.  Being fanatic is a problematic thing.  It gets you in trouble and bad reputation so stay put and sit down and enjoy PS4 or stop arguing about stupid things.

 

Thank you

 

Sincerly, darkforcegod


"Why is there so many fanatism?" *proceeds to write the same BS "everything is ok" said Sony fanboy

Message 48 of 159 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/14/2008
Offline
3240 posts
 

Re: I'm sick of delays and people being OK with it

Oct 18, 2013

Vladdie93 wrote:

Akirasolid wrote:

So...you want another Aliens: Colonial Marines, gotcha.


You used the worst example ever to try and prove your point.

 

Aliens: Colonial Marines was delayed over and over for 6 years with promises of more work being put into it.

In fact, Aliens: Colonial Marines has got to be the best example of why delaying games can be a bad thing.


Too many factors were involved with the disaster that was Aliens:CM, it had multiple developers and Gearbox took the money they got for making the game and put it into Borderlands 2. It also got delayed a whole other year, on top of the six. My point being that Watchdogs and Driveclub don't seem to be suffering with the same issues as Aliens:CM did. So, a delay isn't the worst thing for them. I would be worried if they start to give the games to other developers to get worked on. 



"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: Akirasolid Entertainment


Message 49 of 159 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/11/2013
Offline
328 posts
 

Re: Sick of delays and people being OK with it

Oct 18, 2013

Black0Panther wrote:
What do they do if they find a last minute issue. Just publish it cause time ran out and give us the players a buggy game?

 

Message 50 of 159 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes