Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
5 posts

Re: Sick of Bethesda and pretty sure everyone agrees

Sep 3, 2012

The thing is CaptainAlbator, you're true that they wouldn't read this, but mate, look around and you will find people complaining about this problem, even in their own forums everyone is complaining, if Bethesda doesn't bother to read their own forums, then it's not a company at all, it's a pile of **bleep**.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Sep 3, 2012
They should have given refunds after that launch.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Sep 3, 2012
I downloaded the newest patch and it runs very smooth. Screw the DLC. I'm not going to let it ruin my fun time.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (101 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15468 posts

Sep 3, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

BigPapa727 wrote:

What I don't understand is, Bethesda  released Oblivion and DLC 5 years ago with no gamebreaking bugs (at least none that I heard of, I've only played it on Xbox). Since it's a similar type of game, wouldn't they learn from that? I'm curious to know what specifically the issue is that's keeping the DLC from coming to PS3.

The last update Bethesda gave said that they we're working with Sony on this, so hopefully someone smarter than them can fix the mess they created.

its not  the coding thats keeping it  from coming to ps3 .  This is  era of paid dlc.   does  Gta 4 ring a bell.?    Most likey a paid  dlc thing .  The truth is ps3 is the premiere console to build a game on by market standards.    So  agn i  donthink it s  hardware or soft ware issue. its   a " i took money to keep the  dlc from  ps3 issue"..

You missed one thing...... Bethesda admitted they have had issues with coding on the PS3 and they have no idea if they will ever get things right for DLC.

So if BSW was really looking for more money, they'd try harder to release the DLC soon, which seems they are getting help from Sony for..........

Well  that might be true  but  if  people like  Ea and rockstar games  and many other can  build on the ps3  with  ease along  cell phone game developers which is a whole new world of developing .. I dont find there excuse to be  100% truthful or mind ful inthe  aspect they are claiming, becuase they   do  world  reknown games..  Money can stall things to  as well  make the ambitions to speed things up.

There is some dishonesty on there half,  becuase sony  would  of had the content out  in about 1 month.. they have some best coders and  re  game engineers in the world. Im not buying  bsw is selling withthe  excuses.. Did they(sony) not  bring one the hardest games back . ico.. they said it couldnt be done no how... its done   and done in  a fashion that rocked the gaming world..

So agn  bsw has not a excuse to this  turn of  events,  its  either they dont want to.,  or took money to delay . becuase the  good lord and as  the devil know they dont lack the skills  to  do basic coding for  ps3 console.

Can you re-write all of that please? I have no idea how to understand that

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012

oh boy this topic is a great idea. It always works when (after we already bought the game) we complain about how it doesnt work and how we hate the company that made it after we already gave them our money. Just look at Mass Effect 3 we really showed them with our angry words and stuff. 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Yes even though most of the games they make are large scale worlds with great detail and saves where you left stuff previously all the way from the begining. But hey if you got problems with the publisher don't play it :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012

Hello..... McFly..... ...... Didn't I tell you not to be coming around here anymore?!?!?!?! This is Playstation. Not Bethesda. Cant Help you with your issue. Next!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (91 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15468 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Advocate023 wrote:

Hello..... McFly..... ...... Didn't I tell you not to be coming around here anymore?!?!?!?! This is Playstation. Not Bethesda. Cant Help you with your issue. Next!

Go home troll

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (82 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1001 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012

gR3yGh051 wrote:

LazyShady wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

You do know your rage is quite in vain.....

many people already know Skyrim to be a broken game for the PS3. Seeing as how the X360 more closely resembles a PC's hardware, and the PS3 being harder to program for a company that has little to no experience.

This seems to come right off the heels that the PS3 DLC will possibly never happen.

Besidees.... there are many people who have not experienced any issues with Skyrim after their patches.

Whoa whoa, you actually believed that!? Bethesda can easily request for a Sony software engineer on the Ps3.  And hard to program? Omg I dont even know where to begin with that. 

Its a known fact..... X360 is easier to program.
Its also a known fact that games that are PC-centric FIRST, tend to have the most issues with the PS3 due to rushed development. 

"Calling for help" may be a viable solution, but look at all the news surrounding Bethesda's games on PS3.... most are bug-ridden, and lazily developed for the platform. Its pretty obvious Bethesda doesnt care about the PS3 and care more about making as much money as they can. They even admit that DLC likely won't happen because of "technical aspects we cannot yet overcome"
Also, it'd be wise to note that BSW not only develops games, but they also are a publisher. Take that with a grain of salt. 

Only certain developers chose to invest their time into the PS3's development kit. Obviously it worked for most of them. It also worked for developers who are willing to delay the release of a game on other platforms to make sure everyone is on even footing, namely from the likes of Ubisoft. Not one game from them has had game-breaking issues.

Doesn't matter if it's easier to develop on Xbox 360 which in my perspective is your opinion because I'm used to developing for Ps3. 

Everything else you said is correct but it is bullSh*t about them not able to fix a unknown bug and not notify the public earlier.

They are holding the DLC "repairs" back as past quote from PSLS:

"There’s no doubt that Bethesda’s Skyrim: Hearthfire announcement ticked off a bunch of PlayStation gamers. Not only are gamers who played Skyrim on the PS3 still waiting for the Dawnguard expansion, but Xbox gamers are already getting a second DLC add-on.

In response to a fan on Twitter, Bethesda marketing boss Pete Hines emphasized the fact that the Hearthfire DLC has had no impact on the progress of Dawnguard for the PlayStation 3. “We are working on multiple projects, even beyond those two things. The entire team doesn’t work on one thing at a time,” he explained.

When asked directly by a different fan whether or not Dawnguard has been delayed due to Hearthfire’s development, Hines replied with: “No, they are separate things.”

Hopefully we’ll hear back from Bethesda soon on when we can expect Dawnguard for the PS3. In the meantime, keep hunting for all those trophies if you haven’t managed to earn the platinum yet.

From my experience, when a project is passed deadline and still in development from a long while, its being done on purpose. No information on it being unstable or constant errors.  And now after the delay of Dawnguard and beginning of Heartfire, news of bugs in the DLC now come up. I'm not saying you are wrong but what i am saying is believing them is kind of on the borderline.

photo 4fc81dda-42ac-43fc-8fa0-797ea986ead1_zpsd00221f5.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (76 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1001 posts

Sep 3, 2012

TROLOLLLL

photo 4fc81dda-42ac-43fc-8fa0-797ea986ead1_zpsd00221f5.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (67 Views)
0 Likes