May 04 2006
By: elephantmaster~ Lombax Warrior 230 posts

Should i get psp

22 replies 11 views Edited May 4, 2006
ok i have been debating for months now. U c i have like 200 dollars but i also wanna save my money for ps3. I also really really really want to play the game daxter though. Should i get psp. I like games like ratchet and clank and jak and daxter so what kinda games would i like for the psp.

So what should i do? Should i save my money for ps3 or should i get psp and if i do what games would i like

(ps. My favorite games of all time are the Jak games. That's y i want daxter soo bad.)
Nintendo: 50%
-----------------
Total Fan of Jak and Daxter/ Ratchet and Clank.
Jak and Daxter: The lost frontier WOO!
Message 1 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Re: Should i get psp

May 4, 2006
the 1 that your heart desired
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usClick HERE and HOLD DOWN YOUR MoUsE!

G100th post on April,26 2006 :23
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
psp wins
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us\\
Sony ring
Message 2 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

May 4, 2006
can some1 give me a real answer.
-----------------
Message 3 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
968 posts

May 4, 2006

,elephantmaster wrote:
ok i have been debating for months now. U c i have like 200 dollars but i also wanna save my money for ps3. I also really really really want to play the game daxter though. Should i get psp. I like games like ratchet and clank and jak and daxter so what kinda games would i like for the psp.

So what should i do? Should i save my money for ps3 or should i get psp and if i do what games would i like

(ps. My favorite games of all time are the Jak games. That's y i want daxter soo bad.)

I think you should get a psp. Rachet and Clank are actually coming out for the psp. An i dont think the ps3 will be out soon. They will just keep delaying it. I think it will be out around Christmas. So you have plenty of time to save up some money. An there is a game called death junior that is a good platformer. An if you like crazy japaneese games they have me and my katimari and loco roco demo. I think you should go and get your self a psp.
XbL GamerTag:
Xx IronMan91 xX
Jump In
Message 4 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

May 4, 2006
ok well i think i might b getting psp then but i noticed on the psp site something about an update. If i get psp should i download the update.
-----------------
Message 5 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

May 4, 2006
save for ps3 and ask for money for ur birthday or sumting to buy psp
__________________-_______________________-_______________________
Fat kids are harder to kidnap
Message 6 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
968 posts

May 4, 2006

,pspsmartman wrote:
save for ps3 and ask for money for ur birthday or sumting to buy psp

That doesnt make much sense to me. Why doesnt he buy the psp right now since it is actually out. Then when the ps3 is out he can ask money for his birthday and christmas to get a ps3. I can almost garentee you the ps3 wont be out till around christmas. It is almost commen sense they always hold everything back.
XbL GamerTag:
Xx IronMan91 xX
Jump In
Message 7 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
401 posts

May 4, 2006

,elephantmaster wrote:

Put 6 Thin pieces of paper in a hat. Make sure 3 of them say PSP, and 3 of them say PS3. Draw one randomly.
Message 8 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4587 posts

May 4, 2006
ive heard daxter isent a good game and it got average scores nothing special though so if i were u i would save up for ps3
kobe signature
Message 9 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
401 posts

May 4, 2006

,argeezy wrote:
ive heard daxter isent a good game and it got average scores nothing special though so if i were u i would save up for ps3

You've heard wrong. The Daxter game for PSP ownz.
Message 10 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes