Highlighted
May 07 2013
By: Mockers- Hekseville Citizen 295 posts

Should Sony troll Microsoft Xbox reveal May 21st?

30 replies 502 views Edited May 7, 2013

I wonder if Sony should troll Xbox announcment with their own announcment either that day or within the same week possibly revealing the console or announcing some games for it. Their has been rumors about new games being announced http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/07/sony-intriguing-game-announcements-coming-this-week

I think it would be a cool troll move on Sony's part. Obviously Sony is saving stuff for E3 because I did see a quote saying "We still have a ton of more stuff we havent announced/realsed we still haven't even revealed half the stuff"

I think it would be poetic justice indeed.

Message 1 of 31 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Re: Should Sony troll Microsoft Xbox reveal May 21st?

May 7, 2013

I don't think Sony has to do that. Why should they troll Microsoft anyway? I mean, the only thing they've got to show is the next Call of Duty. Although, this time I will be watching them closely. Hopefully the XBOX720 will be a good console-- at least get rid of the XBOX Live bs. That's a major reason why I don't have an XBOX360.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 2 of 31 (490 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

This is just STUPID and unprofessional. 

Why don't we just troll you "just because" and see how that feels?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 31 (483 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

May 7, 2013
No trolling is necessary. Business is professional and trolling is not professional.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 4 of 31 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

May 7, 2013

Plus Sony is already going to own their mmhmm at E3. BoOM!.... Well, I think.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 5 of 31 (457 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

It may be an unnecessary suggestion but. People don't have to be completely rude in their reply posts.

PSN/SEN is more of a professional co. Like someone said already they won't really try and make themselves look like jerks. But It would be nice if Xbox does lose the Xbox Live thing. I just recently got a 1 month Free from Microsoft, but I only use my Xbox for my iPod. So having Live, I'm really only usinig Last FM Internet Radio. It's really nice.

PS could really use an internet radio funtion. PSP actually does have one. But even better a Radio function like Custom Soundtracks. EVERY game developer MUST ALLOW CUSTOM SOUNDTRACKS. SINGLE or ONLINE GAMES. It's depressing without using you're own music. . .

Way off topic? Yes.

Making a point? Yes.

Feeling better getting it off my chest? Very much.

I'm a PSN/SEN member/consumer mostly, but I still respect MIcrosoft and it's consumers.

Message 6 of 31 (456 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

May 7, 2013

I think I understand what the OP is trying to say. They don't mean troll Microsoft --like show up to their event wearing PS4 shirts or some crap like that. (totally unprofessional.) The OPs usage of "troll" is what is throwing a lot of you off.

I think what he is trying to say is Sony should make a big reveal the day of Microsoft's event, so that Sony can steal some of their thunder away. (which isn't a bad idea. It's a competitive move. Not trolling.)

Just an example: Microsoft shows off their new console on the 21st, while at the same time Sony reveals some big new IP or sequel on the net.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 7 of 31 (450 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

May 7, 2013
what is with kids and their obsession with trolling?
Message 8 of 31 (441 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

May 7, 2013

What HorroGod said. I didn't mean "troll" like that and I don't have an obession I just used it as a title starter. 

Message 9 of 31 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

May 7, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

I think what he is trying to say is Sony should make a big reveal the day of Microsoft's event, so that Sony can steal some of their thunder away. (which isn't a bad idea. It's a competitive move. Not trolling.)

Sony is already doing that.... they're presentation is AT THE END of E3

Furiously Chaosing
Message 10 of 31 (429 Views)
0 Likes