Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Re: Should I pre-order Resistance for Vita or do you think it won't be hard to find a copy of it?

May 6, 2012

I pre-ordered it, it better have replay value. I'm getting sick of games like Uncharted that once I beat it, I don't feel like going back to beat it. Also, I hope not too many annoying puzzles or no puzzles at all are fine with me. For whatever reason, my brain hates puzzles in games. It bores me and I think that makes me not want to go back and replay a game. I'm expecting resistance to be a fun shooter that I will enjoy and have no problems replaying it again. I hope I am right!!!! For 42.50 or however much it cost me, it better damn well have great replay because Uncharted let me down personally. Graphics are nice and all, but I want replay value. The guy at gamestop didn't know if it came with any pre-order bonuses, so does that mean the pre-order bonus come int the game case or something? Or did they mess up? You guys said gamestop would have the pre-order bonus too?

Message 11 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Re: Should I pre-order Resistance for Vita or do you think it won't be hard to find a copy of it?

May 6, 2012

I believe all stores have the pre-order bonuses.

Photobucket
psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

Message 12 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

May 6, 2012

Cant say it will be too popular. I really hope it is but Sony needs to really advertise Resistance.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 13 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

May 8, 2012

AchillesVsHector wrote:

How popular will that title be? Will it be hard to get unless you pre-order or probably not?

If you download it it wont be out of stock (and I expect you will get the bonus DLC if you buy it in the first week or 30days).

Message 14 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
694 posts

May 8, 2012

with pre-ordering you are guaranteed the game.  i was at gamestop the day after mortal kombat came out to purchase it.  the employee didn't even know what was talking about when i said "I would like to purchase MK Vita" they didn't even know it came out and only 3 people pre-ordered it. They only had the three (3) pre-orders and they gave me one of the reserved copies.  They said that their new policy now is that if a lot of people don't pre-order a game or it is not "very popular", they don't get shipments for public purchases unless it is in "high-demand"... this is literally what they said to me...soo... just be cautious or go to another retailer when the games come out....

Message 15 of 15 (8 Views)
0 Likes