May 04 2012
By: AchillesVsHector Hekseville Citizen 339 posts

Should I pre-order Resistance for Vita or do you think it won't be hard to find a copy of it?

14 replies 16 views Edited May 4, 2012

How popular will that title be? Will it be hard to get unless you pre-order or probably not?

Message 1 of 15 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Re: Should I pre-order Resistance for Vita or do you think it won't be hard to find a copy of it?

May 4, 2012

Depends on where you live I guess. I live in texas and I Preordered a game once and went to the midnight just to find out that walmart across teh street had no lines what so ever and bunch of copies.. While im over here like an idiot at gamestop waiting in a 100 people line.

I have also gone to walmart the day GOW3 was released thinkign they wont have any and there were tons of copies still.

So in my area its pointless to preorder because the games don't sell out like consoles.

Photobucket

Message 2 of 15 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Re: Should I pre-order Resistance for Vita or do you think it won't be hard to find a copy of it?

May 4, 2012

I reccomend pre-ordering it if your planning on getting it on the release date so you can get the pre-order bonuses. 

Photobucket
psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

Message 3 of 15 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

May 4, 2012

I see no reason not to pre order if you want it, but i dont think that any vita game will be hard to get day one, not enough people have vitas

Message 4 of 15 (16 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11366 posts

May 4, 2012

In my experience, preordering a game is basically for the sole purpose of picking up preorder bonuses.  I have never had a problem picking up ANY game day one without a preorder.

Message 5 of 15 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

May 4, 2012

Same with me, if there is no bonus i usually just pick the game up a few days later if I am busy.

Message 6 of 15 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

May 4, 2012

What are the pre-order bonuses? Are they worth pre-ordering it or no? I think I might be getting this game and retro city rampage. I have 0 interests in gravity days. I played the japanese demo and wasn't too impressed.

Message 7 of 15 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

May 4, 2012

AchillesVsHector wrote:

What are the pre-order bonuses? Are they worth pre-ordering it or no? I think I might be getting this game and retro city rampage. I have 0 interests in gravity days. I played the japanese demo and wasn't too impressed.

Depends on where you preorder it.. it is usually different between stores which in my opinion is BS but in the case of this game it seems like everyone is giving the same bonus which is this..

amazon - http://www.examiner.com/article/pre-order-bonus-revealed-for-resistance-burning-skies

Gamestop has the same bonus.

Photobucket

Message 8 of 15 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

May 4, 2012

The same has been mostly true in Las Vegas in the last 5-10 years, with a few exceptions. Call of Duty: Modern warfare 2 and God of War 3 were both unavailable in Vegas for more than a  month after being released. Then when anyone would get a shipment in they would be gone like that. Also around the holidays I have seen it start to become more difficult to find some titles. But with the internet your still gonna be able to find nearly any game there is. Are they gonna have this one on OS Store for download? That option has really changed the way alot of people are buying there new games too. Still the DLC bonus for pre orders is my main reason for pre ordering. That and the peaced of mind in knowing that I am going to be able to go pick up any game that I am Really excited about no matter what.

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 9 of 15 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

May 5, 2012

Has it been hard to get any Vita game?  Vita games aren't exactly flying off the shelves in my area.

Message 10 of 15 (16 Views)
0 Likes