MVP Support
6031 posts

Re: Should I buy Unit 13??

Dec 24, 2012

Egad! Those prices are crazy good for PS+ members - the two games I've been holding off from buying are Vita's Hot Shots Golf and Unit 13, both heavily discounted well below $13 each. Sigh, PS+ membership has it's advantages and caveats, great discounts but the two games I want might show up free later. Glad River City Rampage is free for PS+ members, I wanted to get the game but kinda fell through on GTA like games due to GTA 4 souring me to the core (really hurt me liking any open world shooter by Rockstar after like LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption). Now I can own River City Rampage with no money out my pocket to weigh down my purchase decision.

Message 11 of 13 (97 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13616 posts

Dec 24, 2012

Kinda why I don't wanna get PS+

Because I'll be like "Oh cool, new game coming out soon!" but then "Wait, if I just wait a month it might be discounted"

Then they'd discount it and I'd be ready to buy but then be like "Well, maybe it'll be free soon".

It's just like, meh. And I'd probably end up spending too much money on games that I wont' end up playing because I have too many to play.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 13 (95 Views)
Survivor
2536 posts

Dec 24, 2012

glaciusx25 wrote:

Kinda why I don't wanna get PS+

I don't have PS+ because I'm a retail ho; but if it wouldn't be for my unnecessary need to hoard boxes and Limited Editions I'd definitely have PS+. I can see the appeal and use for people~.

Message 13 of 13 (89 Views)
0 Likes