Nov 02 2012
By: WorcesterStorey1 First Son 5 posts

Sharp Shooter games

13 replies 3837 views Edited Nov 2, 2012

I'm only interested in FPS games with rifles and am considering switching from the Wii zapper to a PS3 with the Sharp Shooter. Where can I find a full list of Sharp Shooter compatible games, current and pending?  Is the Move as reliable as the Wii remote? i.e., can it be relied up to hld abslutely steady while you take a snappy sniper shot? And finally, are there any costs incurred with the networking games?  

Message 1 of 14 (3,837 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6512 posts

Re: Sharp Shooter games

Nov 5, 2012

its better than a wii remote.. i  recommend house of  the dead.. resistance3 &  time  crysis 3..

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 2 of 14 (3,817 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6512 posts

Nov 5, 2012

also mag,,btw

Mcbuttz78

Message 3 of 14 (3,814 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Hi thanks, that's a great help. Do you know if we can expect new releases to be move compatible, i.e. Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Battlefield 4 etc?

Message 4 of 14 (3,809 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6512 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

WorcesterStorey1 wrote:

Hi thanks, that's a great help. Do you know if we can expect new releases to be move compatible, i.e. Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Battlefield 4 etc?

i cant say.. that type of thing falls/ comes from a partner ship  with the devs and the publisher with sony..    only way to get that, is if the  devs deciede to do it.   But psn release's alot  of move games.  i think  re5 gold editon is move compatialbe with ps move.. its free this week for psn subscribers  and a horror game is coming for   ps move..  ALso   killzone 3.  socom 4   have ps  move functions.

They have a quite a few games with it. Psn store  is your best bet in searching it 

Mcbuttz78

Message 5 of 14 (3,803 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 7, 2012

WorcesterStorey1 wrote:

I used to think that was going to happen, but since these are muliplatfom games the publisher likely wants these games to controll the same on every platform...

Message 6 of 14 (3,788 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2332 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Killzone 3 works great with the move and the sharpshooter attachment.  someone mentioned MAG but a couple of the buttons are in awkward places

www.pressx2start.com

Get your Portable ID!
Message 7 of 14 (3,783 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

I honestly, couldn't use the Move with Sharp Shooter...  But yes MAG is probably my Fave Game for Army Based Shooters... Nothing comes close... But as they said a Sharp Shooter is horrible on that Game, it does support an Update for The Move, however even though it does not show support for Sharpshooter, it does let you use it, but not Recomended...  I've tried Controller, & then tried a Motion Controller, & then that Sharp Shooter... My personal Prefrence is The Move without Sharp Shooter... & yes it's way more better then the Wii...  Thing about the Wii / Move, is that The Move has Potential, & clearly shows it in certain Games, but there isn't really any Solid Games released that actually shows how Great it really is... So if you want a Great Move Game, there aren't very many to find, but if you don't want Move, you can always use Keyboard & Mouse on the PS3, too... or ever Six Axis Duel Shock 3 Controllers...  I mean PS3 you have Choices, a Wii you only have 1 Choice... oO  Which would you prefer?

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 8 of 14 (3,765 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 14, 2012

I spoke to the PS3 support team and they said that neither Black Ops 2 nor Medal of Honour Warfighter are Move compatible. What's the point of offering the Sharp Shooter if the biggest new titles are not compatible with it? Bonkers if you ask me. On the strength of Black Ops 2 alone I am now seriously eyeing the Wii U...

Message 9 of 14 (3,746 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Battlefield 3 isn't Move Compatible either... None of the Battlefield Games are... 

& acording to what it seems, they won't go Move Compatible either... 

I think those Developers are just concerned that once they go Move Compatible, there is no turning back... 

They feel so much better if they just stick to the Projects at hand... 

The Move is still too New of a Product for people to get their hands on, Developers haven't even scratched the surface of it, yet... 

Some Developers just feel it's best not to go there... 

Sharp Shooter, after buying the thing, testing it out on MAG, & such, & then bringing it back, & getting my Money back... 

I honestly would rather just stay away from Sharp Shooter based Games... Unless i'm not Required to use it... 

I gave it a shot, don't like it, nor it's design, & thus i'll just stick to what i'm used to, The Move or a Six Axis Controller... =D 

---------------- 

Obviously, if Medal Of Honor went from using The Move to not using The Move, there is obviously a reason for it... 

------------ 

The Move is way too expensive to pay for... I paid for it, now I expect Move Compatible Games... 

Their letting me down... I paid, now I expect a Delivery... 

I believe Sony is not Marketing their Move anymore, it's no longer Profitable, they became bored with it now... 

They did & got what they wanted out of it, & got the full extent out of it as they see fit, now they've moved on to something else..., 

that caught their eye even more... 

What that is, we sha'll see? I'mma go on a limb, & guess it's Jack Squat, because nothing New is appealing, lOl...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 10 of 14 (3,740 Views)
0 Likes