Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 15 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

Share Your Fan-Art, Cosplay, and more!

[ Edited ]
27 replies 2040 views Edited Jan 31, 2013

Hi PlayStation Community!

Here's a thread we'll be hosting for you to share your PlayStation fan art, cosplay (costume play) pics, and any other creative and PlayStation-centric stuff. Do you make amazing videos that go on YouTube? Are you a fantastic illustrator? Share them here! We'd love to see them.

We might showcase your creations for the world to see in other places—so share, and be prepared for a little attention!

***If you post it in this thread, that means you agree that you created it yourself, and grant permission to allow us to share it on the PlayStation Blog if it is chosen.

Note: To keep this thread tidy, we'll be keeping only posts that include new art. If you'd like to chat about a particular piece or get ideas for something, just make another thread in the forums and host the conversation there. If you like what you see, hit that Kudos button. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 28 (2,040 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3692 posts

Re: Share Your Fan-Art, Cosplay, and more!

Jan 15, 2013

I enjoy being creative! Not sure what to share out of all the things I've made before, but I know this was fun to make so I'll share this PlayStation Home machinima.

The two people at the start get together to watch a movie, the movie they watch was created using nothing but photos taken in PS Home and Photoshop edits. I hope everyone who watches enjoys it:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 28 (1,984 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Hey there, everyone! I thought I would stop by and share my Journey fan-art! I love digital painting and illustrating :smileyhappy: 
Feel free to check out more of my artwork here: My Deviantart Profile

journey_by_codibear-d4tqtx4.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 28 (1,964 Views)
PlayStation MVP
78 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Heres some of my stuff! Check me out on http://acdramon.deviantart.com/ orhttp://acdramon.tumblr.com/

UC3 wallpaper 2

AC3 Lone

AC3 cover 2 LR.jpg

DmC Poster

DS Necro_Me

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 28 (1,893 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Some might know my work, others may not, but what I do is make PlayStation Home video reviews. I take great care into making these reviews and I try to give those watching these reviews all the information about the costume/space/locomotion item that I can. Other PlayStation Home reviewers and machinima creators have come before me such as HearItWow, YourPlayStationHome, and the good folks over at PSTalent... these individuals and more had inspired me to make my own video reviews and to hold the same quality of work that they have in their video's :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 28 (1,808 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Hey everyone.  first off, I LOVE THIS THREAD!!   had to get that off my chest.  Secondly, i'm looking forward to seeing all the great work everyone posts.  I'll be dropping my stuff on here for sure.  for now, i'll drop my Youtube channel and everyone can check out what i've done so far. 

11T's Youtube

Enjoy!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 28 (1,763 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4945 posts

Jan 16, 2013

A Photo.jpg2012-09-29-042635.jpgA Photo_50.jpgXiLBP.jpg2012-06-03-175350.jpg

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 28 (1,748 Views)
Survivor
2633 posts

Jan 16, 2013

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 28 (1,697 Views)
Wastelander
320 posts

Jan 16, 2013

To keep in touch with our PSN friends, we get together every third Saturday for a creative photography event on Home. Adam_Bell and I come up with copy; original themes; suggest wearable attire; determine the sets; define avatar placement, emotes and companions; hold the photo shoot; then use Photoshop etc to montage original art. Each month's calendar is a new gift we give back to our friends list – especially to the wonderfully hard working folks that attend the club PiXeLUX event.

Heart Breakers. Back Stabbers.Freaks, Follies, Fantasy showAll Creatures Great and SmallThankful Last SupperPiXeLUX ThanksgivingPiXeLUX Christmas

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 28 (1,595 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Well this took off.

I have no videos. 

But i have plenty plenty in the home world. Glass stop on by...

- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 28 (1,098 Views)
0 Likes