Nov 01 2012
By: hyper-shadow-0 First Son 3 posts

Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Heroes

3 replies 124 views Edited Nov 1, 2012

Should they put these as a PS2 classic or a remake like Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 with a trophy system installed like the others? It would be awesome if they put both or one of them on the network at least yeah? As there are many Sonic fans, I know I'm not the only one thinking this should happen. I personally like Shadow the Hedgehog, favorite sonic game and character all around. Yeah the game got bad rep from many viewers and players, but that is only opinion.

Message 1 of 4 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Heroes

Nov 1, 2012
Contact SEGA, see what they tell you.
Message 2 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

May 26, 2013

Well, if you go on the ESRB website, it show Sony Computer Entertainment AMERICA has re-rated Sonic Heroes for the PS3, but sadly they have not done the same for Shadow the Hedgehog, so prepare for SH in the future.

DANCE BRO! DANCE!

Message 3 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3317 posts

May 26, 2013

lilgamer1106 wrote:

Well, if you go on the ESRB website, it show Sony Computer Entertainment AMERICA has re-rated Sonic Heroes for the PS3, but sadly they have not done the same for Shadow the Hedgehog, so prepare for SH in the future.

It better not be a PS2 classics release. Heroes is a bad game that needs improvement, plus the PS2 version has framerate issues because the game was made with the Gamecube's hardware in mind.

Twitter: @XenokingX
Message 4 of 4 (62 Views)
0 Likes