Dec 24 2012
By: xXNovacoreXx First Son 4 posts

Shadow of the colossus for the vita

5 replies 550 views Edited Dec 24, 2012

Shadow of the colossus on the ps2 was one of my favorite games for that system and im sure im not the only one that feels that way.

There was an HD remake for it on the ps3 but i do not own the ps3 but i do have a vita.

I would like to suggest that Shadow of the colossus HD gets ported to the vita. im 100% sure it will profit well and make fans happy at the same time.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (550 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12792 posts

Re: Shadow of the colossus for the vita

Dec 24, 2012

Considering they already enabled Remote Play for this game, I doubt they'll release the actual game on the Vita.

Besides, this isn't the first request to port an HD remake to the Vita, there's no point in posting it here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 6 (536 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Dec 24, 2012

doesnt matter what forum i go to, there is always a guy like you. Its like you are all the same person xD

Message 3 of 6 (510 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12792 posts

Dec 24, 2012

xXNovacoreXx wrote:

doesnt matter what forum i go to, there is always a guy like you. Its like you are all the same person xD

Same can be said about people like you, who post useless "requests" that:

1. Won't be seen on here anyway

2. Have been mentioned in some form or another at least once before

3. Are either common sense, or too stupid to consider.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 6 (504 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5252 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

xXNovacoreXx wrote:

Well, glaciusx25 has somewhat of a point. While his post above mine doesn't help things a bit (although I might have done the same), I'll try to be more creative in my reply due to it being Christmas in 2 days and seeing you are new on this forum (only 4 posts so far). I'll give you two links that would have sufficed to tickle your chatty self and maybe posting in these two threads I'll post below would have been better than creating another "Wish the Vita had more HD Collections like so and so".

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Vita/Why-all-HD-ports-need-to-be-on-Vita/m-p/3908...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Vita/WIll-Sony-ever-listen-to-us-and-give-us-HD-C...

Merry Christmas btw and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy!

P.S. While this forum was made by Sony so that we had some sort of community here as Sony gaming device owners, Sony VERY RARELY even bothers looking at this forum or even bothers participating with us due to possible backlash or entitlement from us.

Message 5 of 6 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

da1writer wrote:
due to possible backlash or entitlement from us.

to say the least.. we got a guy in another thread explaining that since he bought the system he deserves some free games. :WTFF: 

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 6 of 6 (483 Views)
0 Likes