Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 02 2012
By: lazarojenrry Wastelander 630 posts

Shadow of Rome unknown game & favorite game for ps2

[ Edited ]
2 replies 1149 views Edited Aug 8, 2012
  • Shadow of Rome is the bloodiest unknown game I ever played when it release this Game shadow of Rome. It take place in ancient times of Rome and monster existence it was the best game I've ever played. The greatest things I like is the duels and the deadly weapons. My friend and I played this 100 times it was the mostly addictive Rome game that I've ever laid my eyes on. It started to get any crazier on each level that i started to scream just like the Rome player when it kills opponents until my voice give out. This game is every creative by the developers of Capcom that made weapons and the Rome arena and monsters and the Rome costumes clothing the developers of THQ and god of war keep making publishing games like this of god of war,And Conan or more Rome games that it possibly be from any of this game. The reason this game is the best for me is Because this game is set in Rome, there are the obligatory arena battles. Instead of standard fare hack and slash, Shadow of Rome requires a little bit of thinking to be a successful gladiator. Early foes will go down quickly without much thought, but later enemies will require thought and planning in order to kill. The combo system plays a nice role in matches with a large number of foes, and weapons will always be useful. Lay down some impressive moves, and the crowd may just toss you some weapons. With a choice in main characters, it is safe to say that by selecting Agrippa you will be facing guards and other enemies head on. Octavianus, being the stealthy one, is going to require a little more patience and care, but he also has a bag full of tricks. Listening through doors, peeping through keyholes, and even stealing other peoples clothes are some of the methods you can employ as Octavianus to get information. You will also need to solve puzzles with your surroundings in order to take out guards. 2004 was a great year for the gaming industry, and it seems that most developers are in a great rhythm with the current consoles. They have learned how to harness all the power that these little machines have, and developers like Capcom are churning out some high-quality titles. You can expect 2005 to be an even better year, and with titles like Shadow of Rome on the horizon, it is no wonder why.rome
  • You can become the unstoppable player on that Rome arena after I gave up the game since 2006 I wrote myself a story on a piece of paper about that amazing blood killing Rome game when I felt angry about something I play that game to take my anger away from my deep soul of my heart. The old games brings back memories of games from the game that I played to now I never let that game out of my sight again even if my father say do you want to giveaway of that game I say no because it brings back the memories of the years I played during that year. I share this story with you people because of how fun that game was to me and my friends and how I loved the game from generations. Fighting skills is my game through bloody games to martial arts and the games you can name it.rome
  • The great thing about this shadow of Rome gameplay is Shadow of Rome is a third-person, action-adventure game with some elements of racing. The game has two types of gameplay: close quarters combat levels involving Agrippa and stealth-based, puzzle-solving adventure levels involving Octavianus.There are also levels in which Agrippa competes in chariot races. Agrippa uses various gladiator weapons to fight, including swords, maces, spears, among others. Agrippa can use what is called "Red Volcano"a special move used to slice enemies to please the crowds. As a result, the crowd will throw down items to help Agrippa. Once a weapon is used enough, it will break, and the player will have to find a new one inside the area. In Octavianus' levels, the player is forced to sneak around places of Rome. Octavianus cannot kill the enemies, only can knock them out. Other ways to pass these levels are by hiding in large pots or steal clothes to impersonate somebody. As long the game that I have will still be my favorite game to play as well of other games that are old too ohh great memories THE END.sig.png
Message 1 of 3 (1,149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Shadow of Rome the unknown & favorite game for ps2

Aug 2, 2012

i always wanted to play that game, there was a video trailer for it on a game i owned i just dont remermber what game it was. nice game man. 

Message 2 of 3 (1,108 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
630 posts

Re: Shadow of Rome the unknown & favorite game for ps2

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

thank you every much I have even didn't know this game was unknown because so people didn't play it or remember it but thanks

Message 3 of 3 (1,102 Views)
0 Likes