Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Re: Seriously, do you regret purchasing PSN+?

Jul 6, 2010

After seeing ps+ update with the PSN just now, I'm so happy being a PS+ member! Good update!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 71 of 107 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Jul 7, 2010

Phantom11392 wrote:

anmunor wrote:

I'm getting tired of you phantom, I think your are an xbox fanboy in disguise who is trying to make psn+ look bad. You are trying to pass your own opinions as facts and it seems like you want psn+ to fail. You don't care what others arguments are even though they are a lot more reasonable than yours and you love xbox live so much that you defend its $50 price over psn+. Clearly you are not looking at the value that psn+ offers which makes your opinion completely worthless to me and others.

Ok please explain the value of PS+ to me becuase from what I see its a worthless piece of crap used to get fanboys like you to waste $50

How so? At worst most people will just break even. They could suck the next 3 months (since they are free for those that paid for it early) and still have 12 months to go.

Problem is, people want everything for free and they all want it to be the games and crap they like. Not realistic or gonna happen.

But from what I have seen it's really cool and can save a lot of money especially over the next 12 months. This month and next month may not have much to offer you but then the next few months after that are your jackpot. I have already saved part of my subscription cost and it's just starting. So I'm not complaining.

Message 72 of 107 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2902 posts

Jul 7, 2010

whitetigergrowl wrote:

Phantom11392 wrote:

anmunor wrote:

I'm getting tired of you phantom, I think your are an xbox fanboy in disguise who is trying to make psn+ look bad. You are trying to pass your own opinions as facts and it seems like you want psn+ to fail. You don't care what others arguments are even though they are a lot more reasonable than yours and you love xbox live so much that you defend its $50 price over psn+. Clearly you are not looking at the value that psn+ offers which makes your opinion completely worthless to me and others.

Ok please explain the value of PS+ to me becuase from what I see its a worthless piece of crap used to get fanboys like you to waste $50

How so? At worst most people will just break even. They could suck the next 3 months (since they are free for those that paid for it early) and still have 12 months to go.

Problem is, people want everything for free and they all want it to be the games and crap they like. Not realistic or gonna happen.

But from what I have seen it's really cool and can save a lot of money especially over the next 12 months. This month and next month may not have much to offer you but then the next few months after that are your jackpot. I have already saved part of my subscription cost and it's just starting. So I'm not complaining.

I dony see how anyone is going to get their money back unless they buy a **bleep** load of PSN games. The deals arent that great its just a dollar or 2 off.  The free games are going to be crap or really old games they arent going to give you stuff that sells. This is how sony makes money they make you pay $50 a year for games you wouldnt have bought anyways(Or if the game was any good you would have bought when it came out) or a few bucks off dlc you wouldnt buy anyways. A few people will make their money back but 90% wont.

Message 73 of 107 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1615 posts

Jul 7, 2010

Nope.

Photobucket
Message 74 of 107 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Jul 7, 2010

Phantom11392 wrote:

whitetigergrowl wrote:

Phantom11392 wrote:

anmunor wrote:

I dony see how anyone is going to get their money back unless they buy a **bleep** load of PSN games. The deals arent that great its just a dollar or 2 off.  The free games are going to be crap or really old games they arent going to give you stuff that sells. This is how sony makes money they make you pay $50 a year for games you wouldnt have bought anyways(Or if the game was any good you would have bought when it came out) or a few bucks off dlc you wouldnt buy anyways. A few people will make their money back but 90% wont.

That's the thing, speaking for myself, I really don't by a lot of PSN content.  Plus the free games that are available, they really aren't worth it.  Still this depends on what the PSN+ does in the future, but I will just go off word of mouth, plus some research on my end.

Message 75 of 107 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 7, 2010

After the update today and me getting my fieldrunners that they had announced originally, I'm pretty happy with PS+. 

I think it'll be interesting to see how it develops in the next year.

Message 76 of 107 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jul 7, 2010

There you go againg phantom passing your opinions as facts and assuming that %90 of ps3 owners think like you. Really this is what makes your opinions worthless to me (and just like you I'm going to pass this one as fact) and to everyone on this site.I'm pretty happy with the service I already downloded $38.95 worth of content. So I would suggest to the people who are on the fence to buy the 1yr subcription because your getting 3 free months, which may not be offer next month.

Message 77 of 107 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1585 posts

Jul 7, 2010
Not at all, never had the free game and got to try out some games in the genre i like for cheap and got some dlc for free for some games i own. I wouldnt normally buy a avatar or a theme but i got both now.

Seems to be pretty decent so far dont get why people that dont actually own or tried it out post in the threads of such topics its the same everywhere i guess they are just natural complainers and need to troll
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
Message 78 of 107 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 7, 2010
it depends, you spend 3.34 a month if you buy the yearly right now, with PSplus MK2 only costs about $2.50 add that with the $3.34 you are are paying $5.34 now tell me this the original cost of MK2 is already $5 so in the long run it's better to just buy plus if you do like buying PSN games. Also this is even better for Super Stardust discounted in 50% off if you buy that game without the discount it is $10. PSN plus costs 3.34 a month add that with 5 dollars you saved yourself a total of $1.56. In the future I will bet they will have even better offers. And lol if you actually think you are LOSING money...
Message 79 of 107 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Jul 7, 2010

My only regret with purchasing PSN+ was mainly due to my thinking that Qore annual membership would be included if you purchased the full year of PSN+. Granted you get the single episodes of Qore which is fine but at the same time if Qore offers some type of awesome game(which I doubt) for those that subscribe annually I would have to drop another $24.99 on Qore to pick it up, or just buy it myself off the PSN. I'm also hoping the betas invites for games that would be included with the Qore annual subscription would also be available for PSN+ members but it is too early to tell.

Message 80 of 107 (4 Views)
0 Likes