Nov 02 2011
By: Leximundo First Son 1 posts

Sending files through online storage?

1 replies 25 views Edited Nov 2, 2011

Last year when NBA 2k11 was released a friend and I played in Association mode by saving files to a usb and then sending them via the internet.  Once we finally figured it out it worked great.  So this year when we purchased the game we thought we would do the same thing.  I saved the rosters we were going to use in our fantasy draft and I sent them over.  It worked great until he tried to load it up to view it.  A message appeared that said "files could not load. files not created by current user".  Does that mean we cant send game files via email anymore?  If we cant, is there a way to use the new Online storage option to get the same results?  Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 2 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11777 posts

Re: Sending files through online storage?

Nov 2, 2011

With the PlayStation Plus online storage option, the way it goes is that files are automatically saved to the Cloud storage bin and can then be downloaded again from another system that you've signed into. However, the turnaround period for accessing those files is 24 hours, I believe.

What would be of interest to you though, is that this Cloud function apparently allows data that a USB drive can't store. At least it talks about that in details on Cloud's coverage.

Message 2 of 2 (25 Views)
0 Likes