Highlighted
Mar 24 2012
By: mochuuu SCEA 1487 posts

Selecting the Posts To Launch the Blog Series!

OFFICIAL POST
1 replies 25 views Edited Mar 24, 2012

Hi everyone,

I've read a ton of stories (some I've given some feedback to here and there) and just wanted to say that I'm blown away with all the PlayStation stories everyone has been writing. Some funny, others moving, all of them seem to be great!

I wanted to post two things:

1) The start date on the blog has moved to 4/7.

2) I'll be notifying the winners of the first 10 posts before 4/7.

3) KEEP writing! Just because your post hasn't been selected, doesn't mean it won't get noticed for future blog posts. You can enter more than once, as many times as you like. Just start a new discussion within this thread, try to name it something unique, and you're off.

That's all for now, just wanted to update everyone on this. Launch date for the series is coming soon! Thanks to those who have written in.

- morgan haro - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 1 of 2 (25 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
1487 posts

Re: Selecting the Posts To Launch the Blog Series!

OFFICIAL POST
Apr 6, 2012

The first post has been selected and the series should launch this Saturday, 4/7 at about 9am in the afternoon.

Please join me in congratulating the_mdt on being the first post to lead the charge on this series. You can check out the post here: http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4675081?tstart=0

I've selected a number of other posts to continue things for the next few weeks, but from there, I'll be reviewing all new posts to go live on the Blog every Saturday. So keep your perspectives coming.

Just a few notes on how we'll be moving forward for the first few weeks.

- As some of you may see, the blog posts that are selected may be edited from their original form. We never change the statements or anything, we just trim some of the wording so it reads well on the blog.

- I'll be notifying the writers of the selected posts and delivering the $50 voucher codes every Friday, before the post is published on the Blog. So for example, I'll notify the 4/28 Blog Post winner on 4/27. Then that person can look forward to seeing their post the next day on the blog so you don't miss your post!

Let me know if there are any other questions, and looking forward to kicking off the series this Saturday

- morgan haro - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 2 of 2 (25 Views)
0 Likes