Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Re: Seems kinda lame that

Jun 14, 2012

glaciusx25 wrote:

Sony pushed how Vita titles would always be available on PSN (and not always available physically)

And yet they don't release on the digital store on their release dates.

Seems stupid that those who choose to download games have to wait.

I was initially going to download it, but I think I'll just buy a copy at Best Buy.

Which games are you referring to?

Message 21 of 26 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Jun 15, 2012

Are you copying the game to your PC using content manager?  I was told you cannot move games from the mem card, only perform a delete and re-download from the Playstation Store.  That made absolutely no sense to me.

Message 22 of 26 (8 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13655 posts

Jun 15, 2012

spudsudz wrote:

Are you copying the game to your PC using content manager?  I was told you cannot move games from the mem card, only perform a delete and re-download from the Playstation Store.  That made absolutely no sense to me.

You can copy any content on your PS Vita that you've downloaded onto your PC via content manager, including games.

You don't have to redownload. Because your save data is also with the game (so if you deleted and redownloaded, you'd lose everything)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 26 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Jun 15, 2012

Thanks for the info.  That makes sense to me.

Message 24 of 26 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Jun 15, 2012

Are you using an Ethernet connection when you download those larger files?  I mean Golden Abyss came in over 3 gigs.  Even if you are using a PC a download that size would take a while over a wi-fi connection.  And forever using the Vita.

Message 25 of 26 (8 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7215 posts

Jun 15, 2012

icy1007 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

Sony pushed how Vita titles would always be available on PSN (and not always available physically)

And yet they don't release on the digital store on their release dates.

Seems stupid that those who choose to download games have to wait.

I was initially going to download it, but I think I'll just buy a copy at Best Buy.

Which games are you referring to?

I think he specifically meant Gravity Rush, but Metal Gear Solid HD Collection was also released on the same day.  Because of the very late update they weren't released until the next day, depending on your region.

Message 26 of 26 (8 Views)
0 Likes