Apr 10 2013
By: AliceInMurder First Son 3 posts

Seeking Playstation Plus Trial Code

4 replies 200 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

Been wanting to try out the Playstation Plus for some time now, and wanted to try so before purchasing it to see if its for me. Will trade this tasty virtual Mufffffin!

Message 1 of 5 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Re: Seeking Playstation Plus Trial Code

Apr 10, 2013

As far as I know, there are no trial codes.  But EU region could be a different story from US.  I will say this and many others will agree...its definitely worth it.  Not only do you get cloud saves and PSStore discounts, you get monthly free games for PS3, PSP and PSV.  Just this past month they gave away LBP2, Spec Ops: The Line, Infamous 2 and just recently Demon's Souls.  It's nothing but a plus to me (no pun intended).   Just think about it, you not paying 50 to get online, you paying 50 to get some bonuses that you can appreciate.  If you can't find a trial code, they always have a three month PSPlus offer that, in a sense, acts as a trial.  It's 17.99 for three months.  You can't beat it...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Minds are like Parachutes. They work best when open." -gR3yGh051

Photobucket

"Coronation, Starscream? This is bad comedy!"
Message 2 of 5 (197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 10, 2013

I mean it looks like its worth it but. I'm not 100% sure set on it. I've had Xbox Gold before or well was forced to get it to do any online features but Playstation is free from that. I know how it is to pay each month for something and true it has free games but I like having a chance to try it out before buying.

Message 3 of 5 (193 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40547 posts

Apr 10, 2013

AliceInMurder wrote:

I mean it looks like its worth it but. I'm not 100% sure set on it. I've had Xbox Gold before or well was forced to get it to do any online features but Playstation is free from that. I know how it is to pay each month for something and true it has free games but I like having a chance to try it out before buying.

A 3 month subscription is only $17.99, maybe that would be the best way to go initially.

Failing that PS Plus codes are occasionally offered on the Forums, so you may get lucky!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 4 of 5 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Hm. I might as well when I get the money. I mean I've bought a few games I've never even downloaded, to be honest. It saddened me that my PS2 Games wouldn't work. I have 100+ of those and loved em all. Glad that the Ps1 Games work tho <3

Message 5 of 5 (179 Views)
0 Likes