Reply
Apr 19 2013
By: BLUEXZERO Splicer 53 posts
Offline

Search feature on download list?

5 replies 146 views Edited Apr 19, 2013

who thinks they should have a search feature on download list? they should have a search feature on your downloadlist because instead of having to go down , down, down, an down some more for a old game that you want to play again, you can just type it in on search an find it easy!

Message 1 of 6 (146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/21/2011
Offline
654 posts
 

Re: Search feature on download list?

Apr 19, 2013

Everyone does.  The PS3 is very lacking on organizational features.

Message 2 of 6 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
30255 posts
 

Re: Search feature on download list?

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

Personally it's never bothered me. I don't think it's too much effort to scroll down until you find the download you're looking for, bu that's just me. It's been mentioned before. Instead of pitching it here will it will go unnoticed, post it to the Blog Share.

 

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

 

 

Message 3 of 6 (131 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
44748 posts
 

Re: Search feature on download list?

Apr 20, 2013

BLUEXZERO wrote:

who thinks they should have a search feature on download list? they should have a search feature on your downloadlist because instead of having to go down , down, down, an down some more for a old game that you want to play again, you can just type it in on search an find it easy!


I couldn't agree with you more, or failing that at least make them so they appear alphabetically.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service Available Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm
General Enquires - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & Billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)

Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm - LiveChat
Message 4 of 6 (124 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 05/06/2009
Offline
53 posts
 

Re: Search feature on download list?

Apr 20, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Personally it's never bothered me. I don't think it's too much effort to scroll down until you find the download you're looking for, bu that's just me. It's been mentioned before. Instead of pitching it here will it will go unnoticed, post it to the Blog Share.

 

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

 

 


thx i didnt know that.

Message 5 of 6 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 05/06/2009
Offline
53 posts
 

Re: Search feature on download list?

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

I couldn't agree with you more, or failing that at least make them so they appear alphabetically.

 

BRIT-KO


true that.

Message 6 of 6 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes