Highlighted
Jun 17 2012
By: Overseeer Monster Hunter 36 posts

Scott PIlgrim for the Vita

5 replies 1504 views Edited Jun 17, 2012

I like this game very much and feel that it would translate good onto the vita. Seeing as its a beatem-up type game and you can play for as little or long as you like, it would apply to the vita's play as you go type. What do u think?

Message 1 of 6 (1,504 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Re: Scott PIlgrim for the Vita

Jun 17, 2012

never played it before, but it sounds cool. honestly at this point id be happy to hear just about any game coming to the vita, always on the look out for more games

Message 2 of 6 (1,504 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Jun 18, 2012

There actually a Scott Pilgrim type game called MEtro City Rampage, it's Scott Pilgrim + Megaman + Gta game with 2d old school sprite

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 3 of 6 (1,504 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Scott pilgrim is the best game retro game for the ps vita , that game deserves to be on the vita because the game is bad **bleep**

Message 4 of 6 (1,428 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Nov 5, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

There actually a Scott Pilgrim type game called MEtro City Rampage, it's Scott Pilgrim + Megaman + Gta game with 2d old school sprite

Wait, hold up. In that game, all you do is drive or run a little stick figure around shooting at other stick figures in an overhead view. How the hell is THAT like Scott Pilgrim or Megaman? All RTR is is a gimped 8-bit gta with 80's references thrown in. Don't try to trick people by claiming it's more than that.

Message 5 of 6 (1,402 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Rhio2k wrote:

KhoaISKira wrote:

Wait, hold up. In that game, all you do is drive or run a little stick figure around shooting at other stick figures in an overhead view. How the hell is THAT like Scott Pilgrim or Megaman? All RTR is is a gimped 8-bit gta with 80's references thrown in. Don't try to trick people by claiming it's more than that.

it actually does have its megaman and scott pilgrim moments, there are times in the game, where it becomes a 2d sidescroller and beat em up type of gameplay, which can be compared to scott pilgrim.

Message 6 of 6 (1,400 Views)
0 Likes