Mar 16 2013
By: rojito Treasure Hunter 6991 posts

Saints Row 4 DLC Info

[ Edited ]
21 replies 697 views Edited 2 weeks ago

saint 4

A DLC-stuffed National Treasure Edition of Saints Row 4 ships to retailers on July 8, Deep Silver announced, priced at $30 for PS3.

The new re-release bundles every last insane drop of DLC content, totaling 29 separate packs; steer here for the entire asylum of extras in the box. Talking of boxes, according to Deep Silver a downloadable version should be available mid-July.

sain

Volition will drop some holiday-themed DLC on December 11.

The "How the Saints Save Christmas" DLC pack sees Santa Claus trapped inside the Matrix-like simulation that is at the heart of Saints Row 4's campaign, and only the Saints can save him. But there's just one problem: the boss isn't fond of Christmas, despite the visible exuberance for the holiday demonstrated in the art above.

The DLC will be available as part of the Season Pass or as a separate download for $6.99 on December 11.

Also: Volition are having a sing your own version of Jingle Bells competition:

http://www.savechristmas.saintsrow.com/index.html

They keep adding more!

The "Enter the Dominatrix" DLC hits on October 22. Enter the Dominatrix is the first installment of the Saints Row 4 Season Pass, but it will also be available as a standalone purchase for $7.

The DLC includes an alternate Zin invasion storyline with the Saints trapped in a virtual world run by the AI program known as the Dominatrix – from there it's a battle to survive against sex workers and gimps. Enter the Dominatrix includes new weapons, enemies, allies and missions, and features behind-the-scenes commentary.

Developer Volition will livestream the DLC on October 23 from 1PM - 4PM CT on Twitch.

Enter the Dominatrix was originally planned as an expansion to Saints Row: The Third, and was expected to hit 45 days after Saints Row 4 launched.

OUT NOW!

^ “We don’t want the player to jump through our hoop’s, we want to jump through the players hoop’s” OK?

^ I don't get why the president murdering pedestrians?

sr

Uncle Sam Wants You ... To Pre-order: Saints Row IV Commander in Chief Edition Announced

All hail Potus as Deep Silver announces today that the Commander in Chief Edition for the upcoming Saints Row IV is available as a free upgrade to pre-orders at major freedom-retailers across North America. In this ball-busting, open-world and-other-PR-words installment in the Saints Row franchise, developer Volition continues the story of the Third Street Saints by elevating their status to the highest level – the leaders of the free world.

But the leaders of the free world are under attack from an alien invasion in the land of the free, and it’s up to you and your gang to save the world, Saints-style. To help you combat the alien terrorists you will encounter, the Commander in Chief Edition is a free upgrade for all pre-orders at participating retailers and comes fully loaded with a Screaming Eagle that fires rockets out of its talons and can invoke the “Sonic Scream” attack, leaving your enemies dazed, confused and likely scarred for life.

Additionally, if you’re going to save the world you should look good while doing it, which is why the Commander in Chief gives you a limited-edition Uncle Sam uniform, made in the US of good ‘ol A. And since you need the best [read: most ridiculously overpowered weapons ever conceived] fighting tools available, Volition and Deep Silver are giving you a stimulus package, “'Merica”, full of incredibly astonishing firepower: flamethrowers, ultra-powered dub step guns and rocket launchers are yours for the taking. Crown thy good with brotherhood, indeed.

The Commander in Chief Edition is priced at $59.99 on console. The Commander in Chief Edition will be available globally.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

In Saints Row IV, the head honcho of the Saints has been elected to the Presidency of the United States. But the Saints are just getting started. Now the larger-than-life insanity of the Saints series gets a new twist with a catastrophic alien invasion, and the aliens have transported the Saints to a bizarro-Steelport simulation. Wield gargantuan superpowers and fight to free humanity from alien granddaddy Zinyak’s mental grasp. Escape the simulation that’s trapped the Saints crew, or die trying.

Saints Row IV lets players delve into an arsenal of alien weaponry and technology that will turn each Saint into an ultimate entity of destruction. Utilize out-of-this-world superpowers to fight all the way to the top. With intensified action and enhanced customization, players can use their newfound superpowers and leap over buildings, outrun the fastest sports cars, or send enemies flying with telekinesis in the greatest, most insane installment of Saints Row yet.

Saints Row IV will be released by Deep Silver on August 20

Mod Edit: Added label. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (697 Views)
PlayStation MVP
27920 posts

Re: Saints Row 4 Info, Trailer

Mar 16, 2013
I just beat Saints Row 3 and it won me over. I'll definitely be buying this one.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (687 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Looks like it has potential of being a very good game by looking at the video. Can't wait to see what Saints Row 4 brings to the table.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (644 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Mar 30, 2013

this game is going to be amazing. its like saints row the third on crack

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (610 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Mar 30, 2013
@KO-MATRIX

and Saints Row The Third was already on crack.

PSN Gamercards

Feel free to add me as a friend. Just put "playstation forums" in the friend request.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (604 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Apr 2, 2013

The Saints Row games look extremely fun, but I haven't had the chance to play them yet. I'm definitly interested in this, but I'd like to play the third one first.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6991 posts

Apr 25, 2013

added pre order info

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (559 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Saints Row 4 Info, Trailers

May 11, 2013

Basically, it's like SR3 graphic wise. I don't see much change in the games graphics, from 3.

I do find the whole "super hero aspect" interesting. Hopefully, the game also brings a lot more multiplayer wise than 3 did.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6991 posts

Jun 6, 2013

added trailer

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 7, 2013

The new trailer really gives a glimpse of, what powers we should expect to be seeing.

Though I do find the superhero powers neat, I hope they're not trying to change the game into another superhero action adventure.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (435 Views)
0 Likes