Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 12 2012
By: SomaXD First Son 25 posts

SSFIV Plus Download beware!

3 replies 267 views Edited Dec 12, 2012

.... UGGGGGHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh, so because the name of the game is so long, it cuts off when you confirm download...(so i didnt see the "trial" at the end....  and i ended up with the 18gb TRIAL after a night of downloading... leaving me to redownload the game... (i had to actually search for the full game for some weird reason it kept leading me to the trial page that just has the download button (the full game has you "ps+ purchase")

just be careful when you go to waste your download time... make sure its the right one.

Message 1 of 4 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: SSFIV Plus Download beware!

Dec 13, 2012

That sucks. Mainly because you could have played the trial for one hour, turn it off, then turn it back on and it would have turned into the full version. You might have had to start the download for the full version, for the trial to become the full version, but you wouldn’t have had to download the whole thing again.

Message 2 of 4 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3863 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

Timed Trials are the full game.

You normaly get 60mins to play the FULL game for FREE.

Once the FREE 60 mins are up, You would normaly PAY for the Full license. But being a PS+ users its free

But you DO NOT need to Re-download the hole thing again.

The license is added to your PSN Account and the PAST download converts to 100% full title with no time limit.

Also EVERY trial game SAYS trial game In text when you Select to download it From PS+

Timed Trail and unlocks are normaly REQUIRED to be downloaded Before the <100KB unlock file is downloaded...

This insures that you can't get the full game with out downloading the full game data...

241112-0032-20.jpg

Hence the message on screen... pictured above... 

PLEX APP for PS3 and PS4... free version coming soon...
NO NEED For DLNA...
Message 3 of 4 (241 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Dec 13, 2012

**bleep**, you didn't have to download the game from scratch. You learned a lesson now.

Message 4 of 4 (216 Views)