Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
54 posts

Re: SONY is out of touch....

Dec 2, 2013
I am a huge bluray junkie owning over 780 movies with lots of 3d. Even tho I can't watch my 3d movies its ok I'm sure they will add it later on.

As for your comment i dont feel that Sony I got slapped in The face and yup I put my faith into Sony for many reasons. When the ps3 launched it barely had anything but as time went of they added and added and yes wad an amazing system and still is.

You feel ripped off but this is how moat launches are. Even the Xbox one did not come with all that was stated, many apps missing and it also does not play 3d bluray.

Good luck with what ever you choose to do. Loving my ps4 I've pit around 10 hours per day on it since launch.
Message 41 of 44 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6395 posts

Dec 2, 2013

J-P________J-P wrote:

Everything my heart desires??

How about the same basic things the PS3 had? It's 2013. The media server, 3D, Bluetooth... these things should be stock items. I can deal with the lack of games at launch, as expected. But add that to the other missing things I used on the PS3, it makes it worse. I guess I wanted to replace the system rather than run both. I mean, they DID have years and years to get it right.... right?

As far as getting slapped by Sony, I was referring to the 120+ pages here of people having problems with the PS4. It's just sympathy. Compassion. You're making it way bigger than it was stated.

Internet trolling is for people who don't function well in real life. Don't be that guy. 

sony gaming works by demands of the gamers my friend . they will make these thing happen because there is a demand. None  demanded that in these threads for ps4 was announced. 

Me personally i dont see any good reason to have any of that stuff . But in not going make a thread to dis vow it. Some people seems  want it and like it.   I just keep my mouth shut on it and let them have their fun.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 42 of 44 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 2, 2013

It took some time for the PS3 to get to the level it is today. The PS4 will take less time. I still have my PS3's for the things the PS4 does not do right now. The PS3 is not dead and still is a great machine. I love my PS4. 

Message 43 of 44 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Dec 2, 2013

images.jpg

Message 44 of 44 (114 Views)