Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Re: SONY is going bankrupt they had to recall there 3D tv and ps3 is **bleep** vita is junk

Aug 4, 2012

Lol who buys you your stuff? If you break things that easily maybe its not the product but perhaps you?

Now Playing - BF3 , RaC:A4O, AC:R, Gotham City Imposters, Batman Arkham Asylum/City, Rage, LBP2

Get your Portable ID!
Message 11 of 42 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Re: SONY is going bankrupt they had to recall there 3D tv and ps3 is **bleep** vita is junk

Aug 5, 2012

You are pathetic. Idiots like you need to learn to take care of their belongings. I feel sorry for your parents. They wasted good money on buying you 5 PS3s that you broke. 

Photobucket
psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

Message 12 of 42 (412 Views)
Sackboy
367 posts

Aug 5, 2012

The tv has some problems, yeah. but that's why warranties exist!! 

And you should really take better care of your electronics. If you break 5 ps3s and a vita within a few days, you aren't taking the best care.

Message 13 of 42 (404 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Once upon a time (2003), in a land far far away (Iraq), the XBox was the cutting edge of gaming technology. The four way split screen enabled my squad to brush up on tactical operations while simotaniously entertaining us during the otherwise torcherous pauses between missions. Upon my return to the states, I purchased, and enjoyed countless hours of the XBox and XBox 360. Howevever, Microsoft was slow to address the redundant failure of their disk drives. Three (3) XBox 360s later, I decided to address the issue on a more personal level.

I am now the proud owner of the PS3! And I still can't figure out what took me so long to get with the program. The game play is intence, the veriety is impressive and their graphics are second to none. In fact, wild horses couldn't drag me away from my PS3 unless I have my PS Vita in my hand. My wife is jealous of the attention I give to Sony's PS devices. Therefore, recall or not, I will have the 3D TV to add to my collection.

With this in mind, understand that while the XBox served it's purpose, it is clearly a time of change!  Sony dosn't fear the change, but rather inhances it within the scope of a widening horizon.

Message 14 of 42 (280 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Nov 25, 2012

kythunder wrote:

if you have went threw 5 ps3's you definitely doing something wrong..lol..my fatty is still strong as day one..

Yep I tell people all the time Playstation is far from the least realiable systems. I still have my fatty from 2006, don't really use it anymore but my brother does and it still works perfectly till this day.

Now Xbox 360's that is a whole nother subject right there.. and of course Nintendo consoles rarely break they are cheaply made and from a hardware perspective never are pushed to their limits like other consoles are so why would they break..

Message 15 of 42 (273 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

DemonSlasher120 wrote:

vita broke the 3rd day i got it iv had 5 ps3 and iv only have one xbox iv had my xbox for 6 year still has no problems

That is **bleep**, if you still have the original Xbox you are a god **bleep** liar.

I know that is truly impossible for you to still be using that system here is why, the first series of Xbox's all experienced red rings for one big reason. They all had really crappy heatsinks in them, that caused the motherboard to warp with pro-longed use.

So you either don't use that Xbox at all or you are lying. Because literally everyone who owned Xbox's at that time all had the red ring of death at one point or time.

I literally went through six Xbox's in 2 years before they upgraded the god **bleep** heatsinks.. I know because I never sent them in to get fixed or even returned them, I just bought newer ones, switched out the entire broken hardware inside with the new shell. Boom new hardware in old shell = Xbox for free and I get my money back on returning the broken one, they can keep their crappy ones when they realize what I did.

Serves them right for putting such cheap **bleep** tin heatsinks in them in the first place and expecting people to pay for their mistakes... well not me.

Message 16 of 42 (271 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Sony will never go bankrupt. Do you know how many divisions Sony has, just because it falters in some does not mean the company is on its way out. Sony has been going through a restructuring period and stuff like this happens. I just heard the other day that they are making record profits in the movie/film division. Trust me Sony will still be around a lot longer than any of us will.

As for the xbox 360, there is no way anyone, unless you've barely used it, has an original 360. I'm on my third and it's only used when my niece and nephew come over to play it. Also the RROD has been a lot more prevelant than the YLOD. All this Sony's going bankrupt is a load of crap and being spouted by people that are clearly misinformed. Multinational corporations are to important to the world economy, just like how the US would not let the car companies fail, Japan will not let Sony fail. The ceo's at Sony know exactly what they are doing that's why they paid the big bucks. All this junk rating stuff may in fact be part of the restructuring plan. Some times you have to have losses to ensure profit in the future.

Message 17 of 42 (263 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28982 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Two things;

• Why has this thread been bumped?
  • And I noticed that none of the video game "journalists" (if you can call the sorry excuse for what they do journalism) have even bothered to mention that Skyfall has brought in about $500,000,000 world wide. 

Why does that matter? Because Columbia Pictures is owned by Sony Films. If the movie tanked, they would be all over it like white on rice. 

Message 18 of 42 (257 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Journalists!! They're not journalists. The people at reputable news organizations for print , and TV are journalists. They have degrees in the field. Do you think that anyone at say IGN has a university degree in journalism, more like a degree in basket weaving.

Message 19 of 42 (253 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1781 posts

Nov 25, 2012

U mst be new here
 Playstation isnt goin outta style..
  they havnt even did any recall... LIKE THE Surveybox360..

yea ya see... thr is no real problms with any of Sony's stff

bcause they actually take care and incentive into thr products..

fr instance... Whn u plug yr controller into the charger (tht comes

with PS3 on purchase.. No need to by battery and chrger as how the Xbox is)
 ... It starts charging right away.. U dnt have to sit and re-plug it in 5 or 6 times..
PS3 also ddnt have to do a massive recall like the Xbox did...
 you knw whn somethin is recalled .. IT is replaced...
  like how xbox had to replace their designed-to-fail surveyware..

Sony is actually making the 4k TV.. I believe thr isnt any TV like it..
  sooo stp makin up stories... Wht are you from that fitch website

tht is a subordinante of Gizmodo.. An Gizmodo is a subordinante of

microsoft..

I still hear that the Xbox still can't be purchased in Germany becz they steal

to much data...

Welcome to the PS3 forums brauh

EkuquoL

I'm on Twitter

Check it
Message 20 of 42 (233 Views)
0 Likes