Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Re: SONY is going bankrupt they had to recall there 3D tv and ps3 is **bleep** vita is junk

Nov 26, 2012

What 3-D TV? I heard it was Samsung that Recalled a 3-D I heard nothing about Sony Recalling their 3-D TV... 

And I heard it was a 4-D TV, not 3-D... 

What TV are you talking about? 

Also, I honestly, believe the User who started this Thread might not be wrong... I mean I had a PS3 that lasted for like ever, it broke last year, & then all of a sudden my New PS3 is already Breaking down, & I just got it... 

And I've had the Fat Model, if i'm not mistaken, the Slim wasn't built to last... If this user has a Slim, maybe 5 PS3's might be a little much, but I can see a user with a Slim having issues with them breaking down... 

PS Vita breaking 3 days afterwards? It's possible it didn't break because you missused it, it's possible it was just a Bad Batch that got through, & you got stuck with one of them... & your PS3 may of been the same...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 31 of 42 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Re: SONY is going bankrupt they had to recall there 3D tv and ps3 is **bleep** vita is junk

Nov 26, 2012

DemonSlasher120 wrote:

vita broke the 3rd day i got it iv had 5 ps3 and iv only have one xbox iv had my xbox for 6 year still has no problems

Is it just me?  Or does this poster sound like a user of that 'microsoft' system?

Message 32 of 42 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I have been a big Playstation fan since the Playstation 1, I did have an original Xbox but I would rarely play it due to the fact that Playstation 2 had way better games. Halo was fun and Fable was amazing but other than that the games held no interest to me. Then the Xbox 360 came out and I got it, within 3 months of playing I got the red ring of death. I sent it it and got it fixed and had my 360 back in about 1 month and then yet again a few months down the road I got another red ring. I let that thing sit for almost a year broken, why? Because I bought a Playstation 3. I eventually sent the 360 back and got a free repair only for the fact that Fable 2 came out and I wanted to play it (which the game froze litterally every 5-30 minutes of gameplay). Now, my first Playstation 3 was an 80GB Fat and it lasted 3 years before I got the YLOD. Which, I was **bleep** that Sony made me pay $170 to get it fixed because Xbox will replace the system free if it is the red ring. Xbox does have great service support, playstations support team is pretty well **bleep**. BUT! My ps3 lasted 3 more years until I fell asleep with it on, and the window open and it got rained on and fried from water damage. I now have had a slim for almost one year (tomorrow is one year) and it runs like new.

Xbox Pros:

- Excellent Customer Service

Xbox Cons:

- Unreliable Hardware

- Pay to Play Online

Playstation Pros:

- Reliable Hardware (built to last years)

- Free Online + More Online Features

- Blu Ray Player

- Game Selection

Playstation Cons:

- Customer Service

- Slims are noisy

Message 33 of 42 (431 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 26, 2012

MajickNinja wrote:

I have been a big Playstation fan since the Playstation 1, I did have an original Xbox but I would rarely play it due to the fact that Playstation 2 had way better games. Halo was fun and Fable was amazing but other than that the games held no interest to me. Then the Xbox 360 came out and I got it, within 3 months of playing I got the red ring of death. I sent it it and got it fixed and had my 360 back in about 1 month and then yet again a few months down the road I got another red ring. I let that thing sit for almost a year broken, why? Because I bought a Playstation 3. I eventually sent the 360 back and got a free repair only for the fact that Fable 2 came out and I wanted to play it (which the game froze litterally every 5-30 minutes of gameplay). Now, my first Playstation 3 was an 80GB Fat and it lasted 3 years before I got the YLOD. Which, I was **bleep** that Sony made me pay $170 to get it fixed because Xbox will replace the system free if it is the red ring. Xbox does have great service support, playstations support team is pretty well **bleep**. BUT! My ps3 lasted 3 more years until I fell asleep with it on, and the window open and it got rained on and fried from water damage. I now have had a slim for almost one year (tomorrow is one year) and it runs like new.

Xbox Pros:

- Excellent Customer Service

Xbox Cons:

- Unreliable Hardware

- Pay to Play Online

Playstation Pros:

- Reliable Hardware (built to last years)

- Free Online + More Online Features

- Blu Ray Player

- Game Selection

Playstation Cons:

- Customer Service

- Slims are noisy

The X360 was rushed to market and didn't go under full quality control, which is why there was a epidemic of RROD issues. Since so many of those issues happened, Microsoft had to extend the warranty for all those consoles made from the start. Today the X360 hardware is much more reliable.

The PS3 from the beginning seemed to be more reliable, but it was found over time that the combination of thermal paste drying and brittle lead-free solder caused many units to get the YLOD. Unlike Microsoft, most YLOD issues happened outside of the warranty period so Sony isn't obligated to give you a free repair.

As far as game selection goes, the X360 and PS3 have many of the same games. If you are just going to choose one console, ultimately it will have to do with which exclusive games you like...

Message 34 of 42 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4391 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Since the OP is making stuff up, here's one.

This just in.

MICROSOFT IS GOING BANKRUPT!

The lack of sales for their Windows 8 operating system, combined with the lack of interest over their phone OS, and the money they have lost for the warranty repairs on almost all of their Xbox 360s have caused the company to file for Chapter 11.

Source

http://trollnewstoday.com/bs

Be One With The Game.

Message 35 of 42 (424 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Thats because Microsoft tried to take control of the Cell Phone Market... Creating Windows 8 would allow the User to build their own Apps. for their own Cell Phones, even sell them... 

Thing is, really the only people who would benefit from this would be Cell Phone Companies... Most house hold users don't even have the knowlage, or even have the Brain to bother with such, & such... 

I stayed away from Windows 8, because well, I just don't care enough about Cell Phones, that I need Windows 8 for... 

I never have, & I never will... 

Mincrosoft started to go down hill, when they Consolised Games... 

Or at least in my book, they did... & Windows 8 is where it got us... 

I dunno... To me, the first X-Box was the best Console made, when PS3 was released, I traded all my X-Box stuff in for Playstation 2 stuff, I regret doing it, but what can I say, my PS3 plays all Playstation Games, 1, 2, & 3... So X-Box can go burn now, oO 

X-Box beats PS2 by Graphix, HDD Space, Custom Music, & more, but PS3 Changes that...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 36 of 42 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
539 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Hes full of it. I know many plp with ps3 and NONE of them ever had promblems. i have old 80gb model NEVER opened up and running great. Also have a 320gb 1.3 yrs old no promblems. Vita almost year old NO promblems. Only promblems ive heard of are those sony 3d tvs most are faulty other then that this guy must be mad at sony. 90% of people that own these products imo would disagree with this guy. and yea xbox far more promblems.

Gamer till the End
Message 37 of 42 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Nov 28, 2012

I have had one PS3 and its one of the big Launch systems, I think it was a 60 Gig byt I changed to a 750GB 7200RPM and its been working great for 6 years. I have never owned a vita but I played my friends and Im very jealous because its awesome and the 3d Tv's rock even though I on a Mitsubishi because DLP is the best TV for gaming because there is zero lag and every four years you pop in a new light and you have a brand new TV 3D is awesome. The best 3d Ive seen so Far is on Killzone 3 and Black ops 2. UNF'NREAL

Message 38 of 42 (373 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Obvious troll is Obvious
Message 39 of 42 (349 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Nov 29, 2012

The biggest Problem in PS3, is da Life Streaming Support... I don't know about anyone else, & I haven't tried this out yet... 

But I realized my PS3 runs so much faster, clearer, & better when i'm not Signed-In on the Playstation Network... 

I'm not talking about Online Play, not talking about Online at all... 

I'm talking about everything... 

Heck, when i'm Signed-Out, the XMB Screen moves so much faster, the Lagg is completely gone... 

Why the PS3 laggs when you Connect, I don't know, but I can tell ya this, it's not just a slight lagg, it's a lot of lagg, ~_~ 

If my PS3 runs faster while i'm Signed-Out of PSN, I would think the Web Browsing might go faster, too... 

Another idea someone Mentioned is turning off your Media Devices in the Networking Settings of the PS3... 

------------ 

This might help prevent Sony from Bricking up your PS3 in the Future... 

Again, I have not tested this Theory out yet, so as of yet, it's just a Theory I have... =D

Playstation 4
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 40 of 42 (324 Views)
0 Likes