Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
413 posts

Re: SONY is going bankrupt they had to recall there 3D tv and ps3 is **bleep** vita is junk

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Two things;

• Why has this thread been bumped?
  • And I noticed that none of the video game "journalists" (if you can call the sorry excuse for what they do journalism) have even bothered to mention that Skyfall has brought in about $500,000,000 world wide. 

Why does that matter? Because Columbia Pictures is owned by Sony Films. If the movie tanked, they would be all over it like white on rice. 

Why has this thread been bumped you ask?.It can be fun to troll a troll

2/ You are right.If it tanked it would be news.I just saw an article EGM put out.Trying to make the PS3 look like junk.Lot of haters out there

3rd and last for the OP  not  for Captain Albator this is for you

fail.jpg

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 42 (296 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1136 posts

Re: SONY is going bankrupt they had to recall there 3D tv and ps3 is **bleep** vita is junk

Nov 25, 2012

Hot diggity dog, I love these weekend posters(sarcasm).

An open mind is like a fortress with it's doors unguarded and unbarred
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 42 (284 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1096 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Can we just let this thread die please.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 42 (282 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9554 posts

Nov 26, 2012
I would also like to add that Sony even has their name on the Xbox 360. From Crackle to the Sony pictures app to Sony music. Micros
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 42 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9554 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Hit the post button by mistake. I was trying to add that even the Xbox 360 is making Sony money with apps and music. Microsoft has also been talking with Sony about bringing WP8 to their phone lineup.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 42 (265 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15437 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Murderstyle75 wrote:
Hit the post button by mistake. I was trying to add that even the Xbox 360 is making Sony money with apps and music. Microsoft has also been talking with Sony about bringing WP8 to their phone lineup.

Source?

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 42 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9554 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 42 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Again, people making stuff up. 

Not necessarily, this lockup im getting on the game Infamous leads me to believe theres something wrong with my ps3.  I also never had a game so far on the system that didnt lock up once, but this wicked lockup where you cant shut the power off scares me.

The person below me always says that line.  He has'nt been gone a year.

Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 42 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
850 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Jesus...after more than a year away from the boards due to the same stupid threads being created over and over...I realize they'll never change...

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 42 (243 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Lol, I've never had a problem with a Sony product. I have a boom box from the early nineties that's been through hell and back and is still trucking. I've been through about four Xbox's and they're horrible reliability wise. My 3d tv works fine along with my ps3 aneverything else. The troll isweak with this one.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 42 (229 Views)
0 Likes