PlayStation MVP
11202 posts

Re: SONY PLEASE LISTEN TO THE CUSTOMERS!!!!! PLEASE

Dec 21, 2012

DragonTechno wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

DragonTechno wrote:

. I am just saying that having all these things is good just incase someone ever needs them which is indeed my opinion. I personally don't believe many apps on smartphones don't appear that useful either I mean there are probably like thousands of apps out of millions that are actually worth it. Many are just created by some person so they can make an extra buck. But you know if the vita did not have any extra features like that I bet there would be a lot of complaints. I'm not saying that everyone uses them but I believe people like to have something that they know can do something even if they know they will probably never have a reason for doing it if you know what I mean.

Like I said, it's my opinion that they should not be on the Vita. But it's an opinion. I honestly feel that we need to keep these things separate. I don't see people complaining that the 3DS doesn't have these apps, nor the lack of Facebook and Twitter on it either. I really feel that Sony made a huge error when they marketed the Vita as a multi-media device. They did the same with the PSP and while 75 million units sold is no small feat, they under-delivered on their promises with the PSP (like movie support and UMDs). People are seeing the same thing here. Sony should simply have focused on gaming first, then added some extra features instead of promising the Sun and giving people a light bulb. (Just an analogy.)

People will find something to complain about any way. Even if they find perfection they'll find something to complain about. I think most people are rather silly with their expectations but that's just my point of view.

Yes. I agree with this completely. Gaming should always be the top priority. Everything else should be the icing on the cake. If I am wording that saying right.

Haha I know right. That's so true. I think we are all like that at some point.

True enough. I keep expecting common sense to make a come back but I don't think it can be revived. I know some of my expectations are unrealistic. Even though I am against the idea of more apps and trying to make the Vita compete with smart phones I know people are moving towards more multi-function devices. I think that's rather silly myself because I feel that adding more isn't always a good thing. I also know that there will be people who think that my opinion or expectations are rather silly as well. I do have a few acquaintances who think my dislike of smart phones and what they have on them is silly. (I could use more accurate descriptions than silly but I try not to be too terribly rude.)

Message 71 of 76 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 21, 2012

I see. :smileyhappy: I actually don't own a smartphone but my parents do. I'm happy with what I have for now. It's a nice small phone and has the ability for apps and stuff but you know.. I'm never am gonna use them and btw I hate the way most smartphones look these days.. way too big and wide for your hand but yeah everyone has their own opinions and yours I agree with at some points and disagree with at others so it's all good. Guess we should end this convo so it doesn't expand to a bunch of pages. :smileyvery-happy: LoL

Message 72 of 76 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Dec 21, 2012

i cant believe this poorly written post has gone on for this long....

Message 73 of 76 (78 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1265 posts

Dec 21, 2012

The post has lasted so long because of good adult conversation with good people. It has been nice to talk to people on here that don,t get rude or wild and crazy with the language. Thanks everybody. After all, it would be boring if we all thought the same thing the same way. My dad is old enough that he thinks video games are a waste of money entirely. A conversation I don,t even want to get into. I just look at hem and say ,How,s the weather? lol.

Message 74 of 76 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 21, 2012

fantasyplayer wrote:

The post has lasted so long because of good adult conversation with good people. It has been nice to talk to people on here that don,t get rude or wild and crazy with the language. Thanks everybody. After all, it would be boring if we all thought the same thing the same way. My dad is old enough that he thinks video games are a waste of money entirely. A conversation I don,t even want to get into. I just look at hem and say ,How,s the weather? lol.

well the weather ok lol the planets are aligned

Message 75 of 76 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Dec 21, 2012

They need to start coming out with about 5-10 games every month, hopefully 10 because the Vita is a really good system and need to be supported as such, especially if they want it to succeed. I think Sony & others are afraid it will be another failure & that they are dragging their feet here . I am a hardcore gamer between my 2 accounts with PSN I am a level 18 in trophies, I never have owned a portable gaming device. The 2 joysticks gave me hope for the portable world. Now I just think Sony needs run with this hardcore. For the most part, people are just waiting to see if Sony will screw this up again or just waiting for cash/price drop to be able to buy it. Sony for once Support the sh** out of something correctly. Ps3 started off slow for the same reason , Push those developers to make as many games as humanly possible and make them as good as possible. Turn the Vita into an portable device by bring a lot more apps as well. In today's world we love apps. Let developer's for android have a chance to produce apps for the Vita  (encourage them that they want to develop for the Vita. If u do this even at it's current price point the Vita will fly  above the rest. There is other thing like making sure the basic apps work better with each other (obviously). But this is what people are waiting to see from you Sony.

Thank You for you time. Please Kudos if u agree!! Lets send a strong message.

P.S.. Sony makes GREAT products but the world has yet to see them supported properly this is where every sees Sonys failure & I don't know if u (Sony) sees it yet.

Message 76 of 76 (44 Views)
0 Likes