Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: SONY KEEP UP ON SUPPLYING ON DEMAND ON VIRTUAL CONSOLE GAMES!

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

This is a place to vocalize yourself  when you want to be heard & Sony do read through their forums & blogs they just don't do it thoroughly enough that's the problem!

Message 11 of 35 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

May 24, 2013

dragon_frost wrote:

Well if you wanna turn a blind eye to sony's lack of suppying on demand of older games then all the more power to you!

I'm not sure where the disconnect is or where I wasn't being clear. At this point it seems as if hearing what is the reality is of no concern to you.  One more time for good measure: SONY can only supply what is provided to them.  

Enjoy your time here on the forum. I do Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 35 (84 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

dragon_frost wrote:

This is a place to vocalize yourself  when you want to be heard & Sony do read through their forums & blogs they just don't do it thoroughly enough that's the problem!

This forum is not generally read by SONY staff.  This is at it's core a forum community where discussions are started by gamers for gamers and gamers helping gamers.  It is not an official avenue to seek SONY staff/support.  Think of it as a bunch of normal guys with a few that like to go above and help out where they can.

Message 13 of 35 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

I find it ironic how some people try to force their opinions on others until others accept it which is bullying but I strongly disagree with those people & feel that they clearly have turned a blind eye to the truth to sony's ignorance but then again so do people who blindly put their faith into politics & religion too no wonder this country is so screwed up!

Message 14 of 35 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4073 posts

May 24, 2013
Message 15 of 35 (70 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

May 24, 2013

I never stated opinion. Just facts so I can't imagine that post was directed at me. I would also never expect someone to believe something just because I do.  On that I have said what I have needed to in this thread and it can be taken for what it will.  Enjoy the rest of your day Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 35 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

May 24, 2013

That's hardly the case i'm just speaking truthfully on this matter & i've made a valid argument weather they choose to acknowledge it or not because obviously Nintendo clearly listens more then Sony dose to their consumers & these people are just acting out in sheer denial of the truth!

Message 17 of 35 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

May 24, 2013

Real gamers are not brand slaves they exercise free will,honesty & human rights!

Message 18 of 35 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

May 24, 2013
Praise is earned not given & same goes for criticism & that's how i operate!
Message 19 of 35 (83 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13577 posts

May 24, 2013

dragon_frost wrote:

That's hardly the case i'm just speaking truthfully on this matter & i've made a valid argument weather they choose to acknowledge it or not because obviously Nintendo clearly listens more then Sony dose to their consumers & these people are just acting out in sheer denial of the truth!

Nintendo can put a lot of games on Virtual Console....because most of their games are 1st party games (developed by them, or a studio owned by them).

They don't have to get a third party's permission to release it again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 35 (80 Views)
0 Likes