Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Re: SONY FAIL

Dec 2, 2013

markjpwns wrote:
well then stop trolling this forum 24/7 and go play your ps4 and find out?

Let see I have plaued almost 15 hours today and had no issues what so ever. The issues you speak of is with BF4. Its a known problem and Dice has issued patches to them. Far as the multimedia stuff you spoke of. Firmware updates will fix that as well.

Message 41 of 51 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Dec 2, 2013

EbOuNcE88 wrote:

I agree with the DNLA, but other then that i'm not sure what your talking about? I bought 12 am release date, only the first two days had errors. I have had no problem with the system and it is easily the funnest gaming experience I have ever had.  Failure to launch advertised titles?? Do you mean Driveclub and some of the Free2plays that will be coming soon? Or are you mad more games were not out at launch that you feel should have been?? Anyways I am sure DLNA will come and same with other features. 

P.S. I hear they are paying a pretty penny for PS4's on ebay or other sites!!

I think hes pointing out the BF4 issues that all systems including PC has had.

Message 42 of 51 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Dec 2, 2013

WrxSTIboost wrote:

Guys, i dont think because someone doesnt like how something is they are trolls.  Like i said before if they had fixed certain things, people wouldnt complain.  I understand not everything can go perfect.  However, in the commercial for the PS4 "Greatness Awaites" the only game you can play out of those is Killzone.....how ridiculous is that??  Why would you put together a commercial for games the person cant even play??

Lets see I play Killzone AND COD AND Assisns Creed AND Need For Speed AND BF4 AND Resugun AND DCUO And Warframe AND Contrast . All these games play 100% fine on the PS4.

Message 43 of 51 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Dec 2, 2013

cb765 wrote:
"Where's the Network" ? Sony said at the reveal and at E3 the network would be faster and more reliable , how long do we have to wait for this ? I need to renew my plus but I can't because the network is undergoing maintenance. My cod ghosts in game unlocks are not unlocking because the data is not sending or recieving on the servers properly , which also means multiplayer is no fun , so I will wait to buy the season pass. Some blue ray titles don't play unless you disable internet connection . The charging cable for the dualshock 4 is way too short. The ps4 does not have a download history list , so you can not re download or re install pre order items redeemed with a code , no features for photos or themes , you can't change your avatar on ps4 , no features for music or custom soundtrack , now you have to pay for music unlimited to use these features. "Where are the games"? If we had more games to play we could have something to do while Sony fixes the network. And last but not least , Sony plans on slowing down movie production so they can focus on tv content for psn, Why ? I agree with slowing movie production , why waste money on tv content ? Sony needs to focus on games , ps4 features , psn network fixes , movies based on marvel characters , and keeping there customers happy .

Used PSN part to addd 2 years to Plus No Prob. Downloaded allmy COD and AC4 stuff as well no issues. And I did all of tis yesterday. Friday may have been tough due to Europe all turning on there new systems at ounce as well.  Now that there online theres no issues. I get no lag no  problems at all. All my stuff works fine.

Message 44 of 51 (228 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Dec 2, 2013
Believe it or not had from March-Launch to read about PS4s launch features
Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 45 of 51 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2836 posts

Dec 2, 2013
Things will come in updates, it's the samething on my Xbox One right now.
PSN-Soca-M, XBOX LIVE-SOCA BOY, KCCO
Message 46 of 51 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
459 posts

Dec 2, 2013
Well , Black0Panther , I never said everyone will have the issues I am having , but I know there are a lot of ps4 users that do have the same issues I have , I have talked to Sony and Activision and they have said that different area's will have different problems based on ISP and access to servers and number of users in your area . It is my duty as ps4 launch owner to inform Sony of the issues I am having so they can fix them for everyone , Do you know what happens if don't tell them ? Nothing . I am confident Sony will fix things , I just hope it won't take them too long.
[URL="http://psnprofiles.com/cb765"][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/cb765.png[/IMG][/URL]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/cb765.png
Message 47 of 51 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Hmm... something tells me you're not the brightest star in the sky either... :smileytongue:Spell Check will only get you so far. :smileywink: Yes, I know. You don't care what others think and that's why you're posting this in a forum of your peers. You'd be better tweeting if you want to be heard. :smileylol:

Okay, I'll stop bagging on your moronic post. I'm sure you're capable of proper grammar. I'm just messing with you. I always find humor in someone calling someone stupid, dumb, a moron and posting without capitalization and/or punctuation, and on top of that having misspelled or inproper use of a word. :smileywink:

Ontopic:

I didn't use my 360's for anything other than games and every now and then some Netflix. So I can't say that I'm missing any of these features, but if Sony wants to add them later for those that want them and don't already have a TV, PC, Blu Ray Player with these features already and feel they need this for their Gaming Console, then I'm fine with it.

However, complaining when it's been said they will work on adding it, isn't really necessary just weeks after launch. Least I don't think it is.

I'm Happy Sony wanted to put Gaming first, because that will help in the future for Gaming. All this other stuff can be added later. Heck, I don't remember having any Stereoscopic 3D games on 360 at launch, and here I am now able to play GoW3, Crysis 2, B: AC in 3D.

I have to say I haven't played this much on a console in some time. On weekends there isn't a minute that my PS4 is not on with someone playing a game enjoying themselves. My Wife has barely set foot in my Gaming Room since the PS4 launched.

Only game I've got any errors in is BF4 (out of played games BF4, AC4, Knack, KZ: SF, NFS: Rivals, CoD: Ghosts, Resogun, Contrast, DCUO, Warframe) and that's I think on EA's side of things, not Sony. I did have a problem entering some codes Friday, but that has gone away and I now have my items.

As far as games missing at launch, DriveClub, WatchDogs (also missing from XB1), and if you're talking about Planetside 2, that has always been slated for first part of 2014, only some decided to say it was coming at launch without any kind of official announcement (You can look it up in the thread that's linked in my Signature, it's always been sometime at the beginning of 2014).

I have more than enough to keep me busy and have many I still haven't had time to try with having the F2P games in addition to those I purchase during sales. Personally, I'm kind of happy they got delayed as it would have just added to my backlog of games.

In closing, personally I'm glad they decided to concentrate on Gaming, and making remote play a priority, rather then listening to music. As we saw with PS3 it's easier to patch a music player then to add remote play as an afterthought. I'm having a GREAT, I SAY GREAT time with my PS4 and kids. This is what I remember GAMING being like in my youth. Golden.

I hope you get the features you're looking for in a timely manner, from one moron to another. :smileywink:

Touche Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 51 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Troll mission successful lol thanks for the input guys

Message 49 of 51 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22812 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2013

Doc_007 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:
Name a piece of hardware that was perfect upon launch with a 0% failure rate and I might give this some thought.

Pet Rock?

Smiley Wink

OUYA?? Smiley Indifferent

http://www.amazon.com/OUYA-Console/dp/B0050SZD18

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 50 of 51 (172 Views)
0 Likes