Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Re: SONY FAIL

Dec 2, 2013
For the DNLA, my media server with the PS3 never worked properly, so if I needed to watch anything, I used to format movies to play and used a USB drive. Then I got Apple TV and that took care of that, so I didn't need my PS3 to do that anymore. For music, I never wanted to waste my console for that - my computer is on my desk, right next to me, and can play music while I do anything else, including play games. Just my experience on that.
Message 31 of 51 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Dec 2, 2013

markjpwns wrote:

So much for a next gen system....

1. No DLNA support

2. No BLUE TOOTH support

3. failure to launch MANY advertised titles

4. Multiple error failures

I have been a SONY fan and supporter for a very long time, and have spent A LOT of money with SONY, I understand launching a system there is a lot involved and there will be bugs BUT C'MON supposedly being a "Next Gen"console and your PS3 does way more is quite sad.....trying to be patient here....but losing faith......

Name a piece of hardware that was perfect upon launch with a 0% failure rate and I might give this some thought.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 32 of 51 (244 Views)
I Only Post Everything
881 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Do you frickin' idiots even know what the true meaning of a troll is? Stop throwing the word around like you know what you're saying.

Message 33 of 51 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Dec 2, 2013

I agree with the no download list - even my Vita shows everything, but highlights those that can be downloaded to the Vita.  If you put in a code, it's supposed to go to your Library, but I put in a code for COD: Ghosts and got one of two things, the other (may have been a theme, not sure) has disappeared.

Message 34 of 51 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

markjpwns wrote:

So much for a next gen system....

1. No DLNA support

2. No BLUE TOOTH support

3. failure to launch MANY advertised titles

4. Multiple error failures

I have been a SONY fan and supporter for a very long time, and have spent A LOT of money with SONY, I understand launching a system there is a lot involved and there will be bugs BUT C'MON supposedly being a "Next Gen"console and your PS3 does way more is quite sad.....trying to be patient here....but losing faith......

Name a piece of hardware that was perfect upon launch with a 0% failure rate and I might give this some thought.

Pet Rock?

Smiley Wink

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 35 of 51 (241 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Dec 2, 2013

ArvindraHerod12 wrote:

Do you frickin' idiots even know what the true meaning of a troll is? Stop throwing the word around like you know what you're saying.

Yes:

trolldef.PNG

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 36 of 51 (232 Views)
VP of Gaming
28843 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Message 37 of 51 (224 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Lol setzaroth

Message 38 of 51 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2013

This is why i don't come to this section anymore 

Message 39 of 51 (210 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2013

markjpwns wrote:
your a moron

Hmm... something tells me you're not the brightest star in the sky either... Smiley Tongue Spell Check will only get you so far. Smiley Wink Yes, I know. You don't care what others think and that's why you're posting this in a forum of your peers. You'd be better tweeting if you want to be heard. Smiley LOL

Okay, I'll stop bagging on your moronic post. I'm sure you're capable of proper grammar. I'm just messing with you. I always find humor in someone calling someone stupid, dumb, a moron and posting without capitalization and/or punctuation, and on top of that having misspelled or inproper use of a word. Smiley Wink

Ontopic:

I didn't use my 360's for anything other than games and every now and then some Netflix. So I can't say that I'm missing any of these features, but if Sony wants to add them later for those that want them and don't already have a TV, PC, Blu Ray Player with these features already and feel they need this for their Gaming Console, then I'm fine with it.

However, complaining when it's been said they will work on adding it, isn't really necessary just weeks after launch. Least I don't think it is.

I'm Happy Sony wanted to put Gaming first, because that will help in the future for Gaming. All this other stuff can be added later. Heck, I don't remember having any Stereoscopic 3D games on 360 at launch, and here I am now able to play GoW3, Crysis 2, B: AC in 3D.

I have to say I haven't played this much on a console in some time. On weekends there isn't a minute that my PS4 is not on with someone playing a game enjoying themselves. My Wife has barely set foot in my Gaming Room since the PS4 launched.

Only game I've got any errors in is BF4 (out of played games BF4, AC4, Knack, KZ: SF, NFS: Rivals, CoD: Ghosts, Resogun, Contrast, DCUO, Warframe) and that's I think on EA's side of things, not Sony. I did have a problem entering some codes Friday, but that has gone away and I now have my items.

As far as games missing at launch, DriveClub, WatchDogs (also missing from XB1), and if you're talking about Planetside 2, that has always been slated for first part of 2014, only some decided to say it was coming at launch without any kind of official announcement (You can look it up in the thread that's linked in my Signature, it's always been sometime at the beginning of 2014).

I have more than enough to keep me busy and have many I still haven't had time to try with having the F2P games in addition to those I purchase during sales. Personally, I'm kind of happy they got delayed as it would have just added to my backlog of games.

In closing, personally I'm glad they decided to concentrate on Gaming, and making remote play a priority, rather then listening to music. As we saw with PS3 it's easier to patch a music player then to add remote play as an afterthought. I'm having a GREAT, I SAY GREAT time with my PS4 and kids. This is what I remember GAMING being like in my youth. Golden.

I hope you get the features you're looking for in a timely manner, from one moron to another. Smiley Wink

Message 40 of 51 (202 Views)