Splicer
90 posts

Re: SONY FAIL

Dec 2, 2013

I wouldnt say fail and i mean all i use ps for is games netflix n dvd blu ray and web browser which im using now idk what u guys were expecting but yeh ps3 did it all and i really hope they patch them all in. I read online that they plan on doing cd and mp3 soon but everything back from ps3 would be nice

Message 21 of 51 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2013

WrxSTIboost wrote:

Why would you put together a commercial for games the person cant even play??

To get them to pre-order and because they are in the pipeline so it is a view into the future of the next gen.

Just about all big games advertise well before actual availability.

Some of the best marketing involves creating hype for something people can't get yet.

Crap, I am having a flashback to something I learned last night. Smiley Tongue

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 22 of 51 (233 Views)
Sackboy
464 posts

Dec 2, 2013

WrxSTIboost wrote:

Guys, i dont think because someone doesnt like how something is they are trolls.  Like i said before if they had fixed certain things, people wouldnt complain.  I understand not everything can go perfect.  However, in the commercial for the PS4 "Greatness Awaites" the only game you can play out of those is Killzone.....how ridiculous is that??  Why would you put together a commercial for games the person cant even play??

Because they CAN play them WHEN they release! It's called having patience. Learn to wait and not be so spoiled and crying over something that WILL be coming soon.

photo giphydgd.gif
"Hey look a PS4 for sale! Quick someone get it before it's sold!!"
Message 23 of 51 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2013

[Edited to remove name calling]

Message 24 of 51 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Post like these are becoming obnoxious as bleep. Is it this rampant on the Xbox forums? 

PS4
PS+ Member
Yamaha A/V Receiver 5.1 Surround Sound
Yamaha 200 Watt 10" Sub
47" LG Passive 3D LED HDTV

PSN ID: Enellz
Message 25 of 51 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Dec 2, 2013

The features will come. I knew this before I made my purchase. So just wait for awhile. I am not saying that everything is perfect but on this issue Sony isn't at fault IMO. 

Message 26 of 51 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5706 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Please do not feed the trolls.jpg

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 27 of 51 (194 Views)
Sackboy
459 posts

Dec 2, 2013
"Where's the Network" ? Sony said at the reveal and at E3 the network would be faster and more reliable , how long do we have to wait for this ? I need to renew my plus but I can't because the network is undergoing maintenance. My cod ghosts in game unlocks are not unlocking because the data is not sending or recieving on the servers properly , which also means multiplayer is no fun , so I will wait to buy the season pass. Some blue ray titles don't play unless you disable internet connection . The charging cable for the dualshock 4 is way too short. The ps4 does not have a download history list , so you can not re download or re install pre order items redeemed with a code , no features for photos or themes , you can't change your avatar on ps4 , no features for music or custom soundtrack , now you have to pay for music unlimited to use these features. "Where are the games"? If we had more games to play we could have something to do while Sony fixes the network. And last but not least , Sony plans on slowing down movie production so they can focus on tv content for psn, Why ? I agree with slowing movie production , why waste money on tv content ? Sony needs to focus on games , ps4 features , psn network fixes , movies based on marvel characters , and keeping there customers happy .
[URL="http://psnprofiles.com/cb765"][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/cb765.png[/IMG][/URL]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/cb765.png
Message 28 of 51 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 2, 2013
Vet well stated!!
Message 29 of 51 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2013

cb765 wrote:

you can't change your avatar on ps4

Settings: PSN: Account Information: Profile: Avatar

You are welcome.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 30 of 51 (170 Views)
0 Likes