Splicer
54 posts

Re: SONY FAIL

Dec 2, 2013
That is your opinion but I can honestly say that I lov my ps4 where as my cousin got an Xbox one. Even on the Xbox they barely have any games and even the Xbox one was advertised to have a crap ton of apps and is lacking big time.

This is a new gen even the ps3 launched bare minimum. Trust me been in the gaming industry since the Atari days and have never missed a launch of a new console. There has never been a console launch ever where it was 100%.

Sony will continue to add as it moves along. I am a huge 3d guy and my ps3 plays 3d but not my ps4. I'm ok with that they already stated 3d playback is coming. I can wait
Message 11 of 51 (291 Views)
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Dec 2, 2013
Another troll...
Message 12 of 51 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Actually, those are the facts. Had you done your homework, you would have known about this 6months before the console launched. 

Only 2 games, out of 24 announced launch titles, were delayed due to the developer having it pulled due to wanting to furthers polish Watch Dogs and Drive Club. As a consolation, 2 games, Contrast and Resogun, are offered for free for PS Plus. You even get 30-day trial for Plus. 

Its MORE ridiculous that someone bothers to further their post count by reposting the same things that MANY OTHERS have already posted before, without searching.

You failed to do your research, and yet have the audacity to put the blame elsewhere because its easier to deal with if you play the outraged gamer.

All of your 'worries' have already been acknowledged by Sony and they have been very public about it and continue to do so.  And they have already said they are working on it.

Note: During development of the PS4, Sony wanted to do a console FOR GAMES. Not for everything else people wanted. 

They admitted certain features were not going to be launch ready, and others like DLNA, external hdd support, support for various media files, and the like was an afterthought.

But you would have known all this if you did your due diligence.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 13 of 51 (278 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Did you buy the PS4? If you did, you should done some research on the features before buying. It's one of the reasons I don't own a PS4 yet. Besides, the PS3 launch was worse. It's just the PS4 launch could of done better but it's not terrible.

Message 14 of 51 (276 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2013

I agree with the DNLA, but other then that i'm not sure what your talking about? I bought 12 am release date, only the first two days had errors. I have had no problem with the system and it is easily the funnest gaming experience I have ever had.  Failure to launch advertised titles?? Do you mean Driveclub and some of the Free2plays that will be coming soon? Or are you mad more games were not out at launch that you feel should have been?? Anyways I am sure DLNA will come and same with other features. 

P.S. I hear they are paying a pretty penny for PS4's on ebay or other sites!!

Message 15 of 51 (271 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Message 16 of 51 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Dec 2, 2013
Well said cradleoffish they come here and troll because there xbone is broken
Message 17 of 51 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Dec 2, 2013

markjpwns wrote:
well then stop trolling this forum 24/7 and go play your ps4 and find out?

i think the one trolling here is you go back to your xbone and play oh wait it has less game than the ps4 LMAO take that kid.

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 18 of 51 (246 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Guys, i dont think because someone doesnt like how something is they are trolls.  Like i said before if they had fixed certain things, people wouldnt complain.  I understand not everything can go perfect.  However, in the commercial for the PS4 "Greatness Awaites" the only game you can play out of those is Killzone.....how ridiculous is that??  Why would you put together a commercial for games the person cant even play??

Message 19 of 51 (241 Views)
Wastelander
843 posts

Dec 2, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

markjpwns wrote:

So much for a next gen system....

1. No DLNA support - IS COMING.

2. No BLUE TOOTH support - SUPPORT FOR HEADSETS IS COMING.  The DS4 connects via Bluetooth, so the PS4 DOES support Bluetooth.

3. failure to launch MANY advertised titles - No console has ever launched with as many games as are available (many for free) as the PS4.

4. Multiple error failures - Sony reports a hardware failure rate of less than 0.5%.  As for PSN errors, the PS4 launched in Europe on Friday.  The errors and slow network response was expected for the first 48-72 hours.  Sony has stated the network will be back to normal by Tuesday.

I have been a SONY fan and supporter for a very long time, and have spent A LOT of money with SONY, I understand launching a system there is a lot involved and there will be bugs BUT C'MON supposedly being a "Next Gen"console and your PS3 does way more is quite sad.....trying to be patient here....but losing faith......

Sony's mission was to get a GAME CONSOLE on the market.  That mission was successful.  Many of the other non-gaming features were not listed as launch-ready.

The answer lies right here. Conversation should be over 

PSN ID: MikeyBoy02NY02
LET'S GO NEW YORK RANGERS!
Playstation - Playstation 2 - Playstation 3 - PlayStation 4
Keep the tradition going Sony!
Message 20 of 51 (234 Views)
0 Likes