Splicer
62 posts

Re: SOCOM Confrontation Update

Apr 13, 2010

I don't know what is wrong with your system BUT I haven't heard anyone complain about being booted for the last couple of weeks if not a month or two.  So if I was a betting man I would say you just have a crappy save file.  The game works fine for me I think it's just the kids out there that think everything has to be perfect because their life sucks and they live it through a game.

Message 51 of 101 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 14, 2010

Thnaks for trying but you guys really need to mix the cold front and confrontaion maps together please we all beg you

Message 52 of 101 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 14, 2010

There is a glitch going on in the cold front map. It happens in the subway map,I think it called entrapment

on the seal side, on the left in the little office room. I have seen players jump on top of the desk and then the other player run at the already on the desk and jumps on top of him, then they disappear. Next thing that's happens is that you are on top off the map and can kill everybody in the map with this glitch. And one other thing you guy should stop the weapons restriction and the head gear restriction. You should allow us to pick and choose our weapons of choice and how we look.

Message 53 of 101 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 15, 2010

I don't know what is wrong with your system BUT I haven't heard anyone complain about being booted for the last couple of weeks if not a month or two.  So if I was a betting man I would say you just have a crappy save file.  The game works fine for me I think it's just the kids out there that think everything has to be perfect because their life sucks and they live it through a game.

________________________________________________________________________________________

1st.. it was new save file

2nd. I'm not a kid I'm a grown ass man

3rd. don't let the name fool you son i've been playing since beta just new name

4. I know nothing's perfect would not want it to be if so would be to good to be true!

5th. just b/c you don't hear people complainging about it doesn't mean it don't happen to them either not saying it happend everytime but no other games have done it to me not even laggy ass operation flash point... people might have just got tired of saying the same thing over and over..

6th. Cuz i have a life i don't spend it on ps3 thats why when i do get on i expect it to **bleep**ing work you noob

also if you even read my post i said i haven't even been on in couple of months you **bleep**

Message 54 of 101 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 15, 2010

well, i went and got the Golden Ak-47 on PS Home... it is there and not that hard to get.. now all i need is for SOCOM SERVERS to come the **bleep** back UP so i can actually use this new gun.. ty.  =)

Message 55 of 101 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 15, 2010

thats the realest **bleep** i've heard.  i really dont understand how you people ( slant six ) keep introducing new things to the game or fixing minor problems when there are many complaints about major issues that are not being addressed.  for example, i dont know what country you people live in but here in the u.s. we have a moon that produces light at night.  not much light but enough to freakin see right in front of you.  why is it that the night maps on this game are so dark that nobody will move.  just camp with your tilly and thermal and try to pick off the guys who arent scared to actually play the map.  thats sick, fix the **bleep**ing darkness.  for the most part im happy with this game although everyone else seems to knock it ( but then they spend 8 hrs. a day playing anyway).  i wanted to say something positive before i continue with the negatives.  also, you slant six people are putting all this time into tournaments.  thats crazy, you cant even keep your damn servers up for a week straight without them crashing, or doing whatever the hell it does when "network initialization failed" keeps popping on my screen every other day and i have to try back hours later.  love the game, i just wish maybe you would fix the main concerns Of The Players who play the most.

Message 56 of 101 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 15, 2010
thats very valid. there are alot of things that should be addressed and i thank slant six for trying. i suggest a list of important issues that need to be delt with in order of importance. example, i'd rather be able to see on night maps, than have access to tournaments 7 days a week. how about fixing the night maps and only having 4 days of tournaments? just an idea. does anyone working at slant six play this game? or do you all just think $$$$$$$, sometimes i cant tell.
Message 57 of 101 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 15, 2010

I would like to know why evryother day the system is down and it takes hours for people to log in to the network?

I've been playing confrontation for months and everytime i try to join the network is always out. Now I play all the time because i'm out of work due to surgery. Now if we can fix the issues i would appreciate it. Thank You

Message 58 of 101 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1531 posts

Apr 15, 2010

lol its funny reading all these negative comments to this but all of u obviously still play the game or u wouldnt be posting on here lol. Atleast there still supporting the game and making updates for the 10,000 people who still play it daily.

Socom Player since 2002.

shadowops.org

Message 59 of 101 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 15, 2010
unbelievable, this game is so **bleep**ing annoying. i want my money back. there is no campaign mode on this dumb ass game and the **bleep**ing online servers are always down. what am i getting for my 60 bucks? not a damn thing i tell ya. just a disk that apparently serves no purpose. how is it that slant six is getting away with this. why cant i sell you a "game" supposedly, but when you try to play it you cant. why bother fixing the servers, you already have my money right? i am so pissed off right now. i feel cheated and some body needs to pay. im going to report slant six to every better business bureau i can find. thats crazy, and just a blatent disregard for the money people have spent to play this game. if it was a seldom occurance that would be fine, i guess. but every other day is down right bogus and i want my **bleep**ing money back since i cant play the game as advertised. you basically swindled 60 bucks outta me. i hope your company bankrupts and falls into legal trouble like enron.
Message 60 of 101 (213 Views)
0 Likes