Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 27 2012
By: SeriphAngel First Son 9 posts

SEN worse decision yet

[ Edited ]
20 replies 195 views Edited Nov 27, 2012

I honestly wish companies would stop trying to fix what is not broken. The new PSN format is terrible. It is cluttered, navigation is clunky and not organized in the least, you cannot browse by letter without typing it in which the typing system might I add is beyond stupid. The new Hulu is better than this and the new Hulu sucks. Go back to how it was, the clean, organized, FAST format instead of this terribly designed, lack of luster piece of crap, with annoying sounds.

"Problems do not fix Themselves"
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1631 posts

Re: SIN worse decision yet

Nov 27, 2012

What is SIN supposed to stand for? lol

and inb4 the 5 fanboys tells you there's nothing wrong with it and to post in the 20 other threads whining (although I agree with you).

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (192 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: SEN worse decision yet

Nov 27, 2012

The so called "Sony Entertainment Network". My apologies it was suppose to be an "E".

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Nov 27, 2012
* There are 100 threads regarding the same "issue", as you guys call it.
* It is called the Playstation Store not PSN (Playstation Network).
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (165 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17299 posts

Nov 27, 2012

FidelityNy wrote:
* There are 100 threads regarding the same "issue", as you guys call it.
* It is called the Playstation Store not PSN (Playstation Network).

For fast and easy access to many of these threads enjoy this link.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/Nobody-Cares-How-You-Feel-About-The-Store...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (161 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Nov 28, 2012

That link would be nice if I was an idiot and actually did not read the link before clicking it(which I did not). I do not care how many more people have the problem. The more people who complain about the problem the more (in theory) sony will realize their decision is just as stupid as their design.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Nov 28, 2012
In 2009 Sony said they had 20million accounts on the PSN, Yes some people have multiple accounts, but that's still millions of people, and there is only a handful of people complaining about the new store, who do you think sony is going to try and make happy?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (136 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1631 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

You DO realize alot of these "people" are kids who don't know about or even bother READING forums or using them right? OR ..... perhaps alot of people have CALLED Sony (once again don't bother using forums). Thats quite an assumption to think everyone likes this mess of crap the new store is now. Here's a test for you, go to PS3 Add-ons and just TRY BROWSING the DLC. Pretend you just got your PS3 and have no games and you're trying to see what's out there.... what games there are and what they have for DLC.

YOU CAN"T DO IT. DLC for one game is spread out through 8 stupid arse catagories now instead of a simple A-Z list of games that we had before. Not to mention if you SORT each catagory A-Z...... it's NOT EVEN IN ORDER. They couldn't even get THAT right. The other night I saw Need for Speed BEFORE Assassin's Creed in the Combo lists I think it was. N doesnt' come before A the last time I checked..... And in another list AC Sequence of the bonfires was with the S's, not the A's......... so even if you sort the pain in the arse catagories they have now it's STILL not sorted and you'll miss **bleep**.

I was thinking of something else but I forgot >.< But ya you cann't browse for **bleep** anymore..... if you KNOW the game you're looking for you can use the search.... but apparently there's games with DLC that're MISSING from the store now as well so heh..... Oh and btw, I was looking for the demo for Resistence last night. So I searched for Resistence. NO DEMO for any of the three games showed up in the search, yet when I WENT to the demo section and sorted it A-Z, I found demos for Resistence 1 AND 3..... so you cant' even be sure to find what you're looking for if you specifically search for it. This Store is now a jumbled mess of **bleep**, and they need to fix it fast.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 29, 2012

You are not lying about that. Dynasty Warriors 7 was in the "M" section.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Nov 29, 2012

DragonIrons wrote:

You DO realize alot of these "people" are kids who don't know about or even bother READING forums or using them right? OR ..... perhaps alot of people have CALLED Sony (once again don't bother using forums). Thats quite an assumption to think everyone likes this mess of crap the new store is now. Here's a test for you, go to PS3 Add-ons and just TRY BROWSING the DLC. Pretend you just got your PS3 and have no games and you're trying to see what's out there.... what games there are and what they have for DLC.

YOU CAN"T DO IT. DLC for one game is spread out through 8 stupid arse catagories now instead of a simple A-Z list of games that we had before. Not to mention if you SORT each catagory A-Z...... it's NOT EVEN IN ORDER. They couldn't even get THAT right. The other night I saw Need for Speed BEFORE Assassin's Creed in the Combo lists I think it was. N doesnt' come before A the last time I checked..... And in another list AC Sequence of the bonfires was with the S's, not the A's......... so even if you sort the pain in the arse catagories they have now it's STILL not sorted and you'll miss **bleep**.

I was thinking of something else but I forgot >.< But ya you cann't browse for **bleep** anymore..... if you KNOW the game you're looking for you can use the search.... but apparently there's games with DLC that're MISSING from the store now as well so heh..... Oh and btw, I was looking for the demo for Resistence last night. So I searched for Resistence. NO DEMO for any of the three games showed up in the search, yet when I WENT to the demo section and sorted it A-Z, I found demos for Resistence 1 AND 3..... so you cant' even be sure to find what you're looking for if you specifically search for it. This Store is now a jumbled mess of **bleep**, and they need to fix it fast.

This is sad... I'm gonna keep it as simple as possible and you're gonna give me some more poor responses and excuses.

I'm trying to figure out whether or not you were joking about people simply BROWSING random games DLC for games in which they don't own just to see what's out there. You might be one of the few people that do that, sorry to break it to you. People would most likely be searching through the GAMES section if they were new and looking for games, and now with the new store you can find not only DLC according to the game you're looking at, but all content for that game in one place with the Overview.

Old Layout: Search a game like say "Little Big Planet 2", you'll get a huge list of anything relating to Little Big Planet in general, whether it pertains to 1, 2, the PSP version, or Vita version, all mashed up. Or you can go through all the navigating to find LBP2 add-ons, or a demo, then search if you want to downoad some videos of the game, then find the game in particular to see the screenshots, a preview, or a link to purchase it.

New Layout: Search "LIT" get all different versions of Little Big Planet right away, click the one you want and have all content for that game in particular in one place, no need to navigate anywhere in the store to find the game to purchase it, download a demo, view screenshots, videos, or add-ons.

Issues with one or two pieces of content not showing up in the games Overview are going to be polished out over time, it's been a **bleep** month, be patient, you act as if the inconvenience of not being able to find a thing or two is something major.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (84 Views)