Oct 10 2012
By: Wakefulness I Only Post Everything 1306 posts

SCEA needs to approve that PC Remote app on PSM!

1 replies 92 views Edited Oct 10, 2012

Anyone kinda REALLY pulling for that remote desktop app to make it through to the store?

I mean, I think if the developer could work something out with SCE or SCE themselves could make something like a remote desktop app, it would be awesome!

If I could update my content manager and if that could have remote desktop streaming built in . . . LET"S GO!

xD

Message 1 of 2 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Re: SCEA needs to approve that PC Remote app on PSM!

Oct 10, 2012

well right now the sdk has not been released yet.(that guy/girl did it in beta. for it to get approved he needs to use the fully released version of the sdk.) also that guy/girl needs to put it up for approval.

(the games you see in playstation mobile are from bigger developers that signed a special deal with sony to get them up on playstation mobile at launch. as sony signed a deal with them. its kinda just showing playstation mobile is, it is not really fully launched yet is what im getting at.)

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 2 of 2 (67 Views)
0 Likes