Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jan 20 2014
By: bookepride Treasure Hunter 4468 posts
Offline
  • Find more conversations like this:
  • Other

SCE marketing is a joke

[ Edited ]
16 replies 250 views Edited Mar 31, 2014

 

I get an e-mail with the subject saying "Want free games?".

No, I don't want games that are chosen very poorly.

 

I'm already a PSN user. I am fully aware of Plus since they only advertise it everywhere.

 

Screen Shot 2014-01-19 at 6.50.17 PM.png

 

 

Mod Edit: Added label. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

 

 

YB

Message 1 of 17 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/01/2007
Offline
1209 posts
 

Re: SCE marketing is a joke

Jan 20, 2014

I guess I just don't get the joke.

Message 2 of 17 (241 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/05/2003
Online
9323 posts
 

Re: SCE marketing is a joke

Jan 20, 2014

BURRITO26A wrote:

I guess I just don't get the joke.


It is advertised for any one what has a PSN account  Plus or no Plus subscription intact.


Message 3 of 17 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/28/2009
Offline
771 posts
 

Re: SCE marketing is a joke

Jan 20, 2014

Games chosen very poorly? They give you games noone would of thought it will be in PS+ like BS,UN,Soul Sacrafice, Etc. If you don't like it does mean it is chosen very poorly.

Long, Live, Play ~PlayStation
Message 4 of 17 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/01/2007
Offline
1209 posts
 

Re: SCE marketing is a joke

Jan 20, 2014

Black0Panther wrote:

BURRITO26A wrote:

I guess I just don't get the joke.


It is advertised for any one what has a PSN account  Plus or no Plus subscription intact.


I guess you didn't get the joke either.

Message 5 of 17 (229 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/06/2012
Offline
91 posts
 

Re: SCE marketing is a joke

Jan 20, 2014

BURRITO26A wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

BURRITO26A wrote:

I guess I just don't get the joke.


It is advertised for any one what has a PSN account  Plus or no Plus subscription intact.


I guess you didn't get the joke either.


The joke is that you're posting a joke?

Message 6 of 17 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/01/2007
Offline
1209 posts
 

Re: SCE marketing is a joke

Jan 20, 2014

Lights0ff69 wrote:

BURRITO26A wrote:

Black0Panther wrote:

BURRITO26A wrote:

I guess I just don't get the joke.


It is advertised for any one what has a PSN account  Plus or no Plus subscription intact.


I guess you didn't get the joke either.


The joke is that you're posting a joke?


And neither did you. No. What's the joke with SCE that the OP is referring to? Is it that a company is sending out emails to people who use it's services? Is it that they think PLUS is a joke? I find no hilarity in what the OP is talking about.

Message 7 of 17 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
25166 posts
 

Re: SCE marketing is a joke

Jan 20, 2014

Somebody on the internet thinks Sony's marketing is " a joke"? Well there's a big surprise.

Message 8 of 17 (199 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
10833 posts
 

Re: SCE marketing is a joke

Jan 20, 2014
This thread is bad and op should feel bad
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 9 of 17 (198 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
16562 posts
 

Re: SCE marketing is a joke

Jan 20, 2014

BIOSHOCK: infinite and Borderlands 2 are free with Plus right now. I know, horrible games.

Message 10 of 17 (186 Views)