Wastelander
807 posts

Re: The New Rumored New PLAYSTATION® Store Content for 11/06

Nov 10, 2008
Good to see what is on the horizon for the PlaystationStore.
Message 80 of 2,313 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1189 posts

Re: The New Rumored New

Nov 10, 2008

dead space update the November 20.

Astronaut Pack: Download the Astronaut Suit and Weapon Skin Pack, featuring an amazing Astronaut Suit and new skins for the Plasma Cutter, Pulse Rifle, and Ripper!
– $3.00 /

Big Gun Pack: Download the Steam Punk Force Gun, the ultimate in Necromorph-killing destruction.
– $1.00 /

Heavy Damage Pack: Download the Heavy Damage Weapon pack featuring a cool new look and massive firepower for the Plasma Cutter, Contact Beam, Pulse Rifle, and Ripper.
– $3.00 /

Hot Rod Pack: Download the Hot Rod Weapon Skin Pack, featuring awesome flame graphics for the Flamethrower and Pulse Rifle.
– $1.00 /

Military Pack: Download the Military Weapon Pack for a new look and enhanced power for all 7 Dead Space weapons.
– $4.00 /

Pedestrian Pack: Download the Pedestrian Weapon Skin Pack, featuring a fresh new look for the Contact Beam, Plasma Cutter, and Ripper.
– $1.50 /

Scorpion Pack: Download the Scorpion Pack featuring an upgraded Level 5 Suit and powered up Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, and Force Gun, all decorated in an awesome red Scorpion Skin.
– $4.00 /

Scorpion Weapon Pack: Download the Scorpion Weapon Pack featuring a faster death-dealing Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, and Force Gun in awesome red skins.
– $2.25 /

Speed Kills Pack: Download the Speed Kills Weapon Pack! Includes faster-firing Force Gun, Line Gun, and Plasma Cutter.
– $2.25 /

Tank Pack: Download the Tank Pack featuring an upgraded Level 5 Suit and powered up Flamethrower, Force Gun, and Line Gun, all covered in Unitology script.
– $4.00 /

Obsidian Weapon Skin Pack: Download the exclusive Obsidian Weapon Skin Pack now, available only for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. Includes weapon skins in jet-black PLAYSTATION 3 colors for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle.
– $1.50

Obsidian Pack: Download the exclusive Obsidian Suit and Weapon Skin Pack now, available only for the PLAYSTATION®3! Includes an upgraded Level 5 suit, and weapon skins for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle, all in jet-black PLAYSTATION®3 colors.
– $3.00

Message 81 of 2,313 (3 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Nov 10, 2008

Age of Booty will be available this Thursday

Source: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/11/10/age-of-booty-looting-psn-this-thursday/

Message 82 of 2,313 (3 Views)
Fender Bender
4045 posts

Nov 10, 2008

neo_bahamut wrote:

Source: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/11/10/age-of-booty-looting-psn-this-thursday/

Cool. Looks like I'll be getting this if it's reasonably priced.
Message 83 of 2,313 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Nov 10, 2008

Age Of Booty to hit the PSN This thursday!!!!

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/11/10/age-of-booty-looting-psn-this-thursday/

www.ps3trophies.co.uk

Message 84 of 2,313 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
675 posts

Nov 10, 2008

Headshott7777 wrote:

Uhh... yeah. We know.

neo_bahamut wrote:

Message 85 of 2,313 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Nov 10, 2008
I may be crucified for saying this, but I didn't think the week looked SOLID, just good. Already beat the game as a rental and...wasn't really impressed. I beat it more to unlock everything in the database then to enjoy the game. Don't get me wrong, I loved the graphics and what you could do, but the storyline and everything was getting too convoluted....

StalkingSilence wrote:

havoc wrote:
I agree with StalkingSilence. This week looks great! Also thanks to SS and Eagles for all their hard work. I regret that I can't offer anything in return, but at least I can offer my thanks. And of course keep visiting the boards!

I didn't say this week looks great.  I said it looks SOLID. 

Pay close attention when I give you a clue.

PSU=Havok-Bringer
facebook.com

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the men of old gained approval. --Author Unknown (Hebrews 11:1 & 2 NASB)
Message 86 of 2,313 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Nov 10, 2008

Deaths_Design wrote:

Headshott7777 wrote:

Uhh... yeah. We know.

neo_bahamut wrote:

um...yah i didn't see it before i posted...sorry

www.ps3trophies.co.uk

Message 87 of 2,313 (3 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31186 posts

Nov 11, 2008

eagles1990 wrote:  

Thursday, November 13th, 2008

Rock Band DLC

• Foo Fighter's - The Colour and the Shape

1. "Doll"
    2. "Monkey Wrench"
    3. "Hey, Johnny Park!"
    4. "My Poor Brain”
    5. "Wind Up"
    6. "Up in Arms"
    7. "My Hero"
    8. "See You”
    9. "Enough Space"
    10. "February Stars”
    11. "Walking After You”
    12. “New Way Home”

Age Of Booty

Thursday, November 20th, 2008

Bioshock DLC(Challenge Rooms)

• A Shocking Turn of Events – A Little Sister is trapped atop a Ferris wheel in an undisclosed location in Rapture. Using only the tools and environment around them, players must use their wits to create electricity to power the Ferris wheel and bring the Little Sister to safety.
  • The I in Team – Using limited resources, and an even more limited arsenal, players must negotiate traps and find a way to defeat a Big Daddy using their wits instead of raw firepower.
  • Worlds of Hurt – Step up and take on the most grueling challenge offered in the world of Rapture. Players must battle through eight rooms of Big Daddies, Splicers and the worst that Rapture has to offer. Accumulate Adam, build an arsenal of Plasmids, Tonics and Weaponry, and fight through to rescue the Little Sister.
    • New Trophies for DLC. Costs $9.99
  •  http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/11/03/bioshock-challenge-rooms-dlc-coming-november-20th-for-9-99/

Dead Space DLC

• Astronaut Pack: Download the Astronaut Suit and Weapon Skin Pack, featuring an amazing Astronaut Suit and new skins for the Plasma Cutter, Pulse Rifle, and Ripper!
    – $3.00 /
    Big Gun Pack: Download the Steam Punk Force Gun, the ultimate in Necromorph-killing destruction.
    – $1.00 /
    Heavy Damage Pack: Download the Heavy Damage Weapon pack featuring a cool new look and massive firepower for the Plasma Cutter, Contact Beam, Pulse Rifle, and Ripper.
    – $3.00 /
    Hot Rod Pack: Download the Hot Rod Weapon Skin Pack, featuring awesome flame graphics for the Flamethrower and Pulse Rifle.
    – $1.00 /
    Military Pack: Download the Military Weapon Pack for a new look and enhanced power for all 7 Dead Space weapons.
    – $4.00 /
    Pedestrian Pack: Download the Pedestrian Weapon Skin Pack, featuring a fresh new look for the Contact Beam, Plasma Cutter, and Ripper.
    – $1.50 /
    Scorpion Pack: Download the Scorpion Pack featuring an upgraded Level 5 Suit and powered up Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, and Force Gun, all decorated in an awesome red Scorpion Skin.
    – $4.00 /
    Scorpion Weapon Pack: Download the Scorpion Weapon Pack featuring a faster death-dealing Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, and Force Gun in awesome red skins.
    – $2.25 /
    Speed Kills Pack: Download the Speed Kills Weapon Pack! Includes faster-firing Force Gun, Line Gun, and Plasma Cutter.
    – $2.25 /
    Tank Pack: Download the Tank Pack featuring an upgraded Level 5 Suit and powered up Flamethrower, Force Gun, and Line Gun, all covered in Unitology script.
    – $4.00 /
    Obsidian Weapon Skin Pack: Download the exclusive Obsidian Weapon Skin Pack now, available only for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. Includes weapon skins in jet-black PLAYSTATION 3 colors for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle.
    – $1.50

Obsidian Pack: Download the exclusive Obsidian Suit and Weapon Skin Pack now, available only for the PLAYSTATION®3! Includes an upgraded Level 5 suit, and weapon skins for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle, all in jet-black PLAYSTATION®3 colors.
    – $3.00

•  

http://news.ea.com/portal/site/ea/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&ndmConfigId=1012492&newsId=200811100...

• November TBA
    • Street Fighter HD Remix
    • Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo(Rumor)
    • Need For Speed: Undercover Demo(Rumor)
  • http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/11/03/street-fighter-ii-hd-submitted-to-sony-target-release-date-is-t/

Front Page Updated

Message 88 of 2,313 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

Re: The New Rumored New PLAYSTATION® Store Content for 11/13

Nov 11, 2008
i want to play "My Hero"
Message 89 of 2,313 (3 Views)
0 Likes