Fender Bender
3553 posts

Re: The New Rumored New PLAYSTATION® Store Content Thread

Nov 5, 2008

I hereby endorse this thread.  When I have more time, I can step up some contributions.  You will probably find me around here and around PlayStationLifeStyle in the meantime.

Also, Qore Episode 6 this week.  Shouldn't be delayed as they have had several days into the month to work on it.  Qore Episode 6 will include invite to access Home Beta for annual subscribers among other things.  Check your emails from last week.

www.ps3trophies.co.uk
Message 20 of 2,313 (16 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1116 posts

Nov 5, 2008

StalkingSilence wrote:

I hereby endorse this thread.  When I have more time, I can step up some contributions.  You will probably find me around here and around PlayStationLifeStyle in the meantime.

Also, Qore Episode 6 this week.  Shouldn't be delayed as they have had several days into the month to work on it.  Qore Episode 6 will include invite to access Home Beta for annual subscribers among other things.  Check your emails from last week.

Yeah that started a war in the Home forums. One day they say Ep 6 buyers and subscribers, next just subscribers prior to Oct 29th. I bought Ep 5 back at the beginning of the month so I had no chance at getting an annual anyway >_>.
Message 21 of 2,313 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Nov 5, 2008

Nice to see a new thread up and running. Thank you Eagles1990!

Message 22 of 2,313 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Nov 5, 2008
Thanks Eagles for stepping up.  A couple of suggestions, preferences, what have yous.  The next date was nice to have in the title, makes it stand out more, and gives confidence it's up to date.  The second one is probably more work than it's worth, but the pictures were nice to have.  Anyways, good luck with it all, and thanks again for your work.
Message 23 of 2,313 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3553 posts

Nov 5, 2008

A couple FYIs...

This game was announced at TGS, but they just added it to the PS.com site: http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Games/LUMINES_Supernova

Still a while off, but in case you guys didn't know about it.

Tomb Raider: Underworld is due out this month, I think a demo is possible.

Need for Speed: Undercover (also due in Nov) will most likely have a demo since last year's incarnation had one.

I think you'll see a major update to SingStar coming out before Christmas, as well as a couple new Buzz! add-on packs to hit at the same time as a major Buzz! patch (to fix pitfalls indicated in IGN's review).  You can see some details about the packs for Buzz! on Relentless' website.

Quick tips for the info watchers: subscribe to any and all PS3 developers' RSS feeds on their own website.  Check us.playstation.com, uk.playstation.com, au.playstation.com, jp.playstation.com, etc.  Check N4G but don't depend on it.

As I've stated before, I hope to return to the front and take the workload back off of eagles in the future (so mods - please don't lock the original thread!).  But for now, I'm excited to see what he can do with it!

www.ps3trophies.co.uk
Message 24 of 2,313 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Nov 5, 2008

StalkingSilence wrote:

A couple FYIs...

This game was announced at TGS, but they just added it to the PS.com site: http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Games/LUMINES_Supernova

Still a while off, but in case you guys didn't know about it.

Tomb Raider: Underworld is due out this month, I think a demo is possible.

Need for Speed: Undercover (also due in Nov) will most likely have a demo since last year's incarnation had one.

I think you'll see a major update to SingStar coming out before Christmas, as well as a couple new Buzz! add-on packs to hit at the same time as a major Buzz! patch (to fix pitfalls indicated in IGN's review).  You can see some details about the packs for Buzz! on Relentless' website.

Quick tips for the info watchers: subscribe to any and all PS3 developers' RSS feeds on their own website.  Check us.playstation.com, uk.playstation.com, au.playstation.com, jp.playstation.com, etc.  Check N4G but don't depend on it.

As I've stated before, I hope to return to the front and take the workload back off of eagles in the future (so mods - please don't lock the original thread!).  But for now, I'm excited to see what he can do with it!

xbox live got theirs last week so hopefully we'll see a tomb raider demo on the PSN this week.

www.ps3trophies.co.uk

Message 25 of 2,313 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
725 posts

Nov 5, 2008
Rockband 2: 20 Free DLC Songs should be released this thrusday 11/06/08 as well
Message 26 of 2,313 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 5, 2008
great job on the new thread Eagle! glad to see it.
Message 27 of 2,313 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Nov 5, 2008

Awesome, Eagle you've earned this with your dedication shown in the other thread (no offense meant towards Stalking it was an awesome thread, personal life is extremely important also).

Message 28 of 2,313 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1432 posts

Nov 5, 2008

thanx eagle.. i was hoping some one would re-make it i would kudo u if i could

Message 29 of 2,313 (16 Views)
0 Likes