Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: Ru kidding me wow vita is such a disappointment anyone agree?

Apr 13, 2013

Yea... you should read gaming news a little more often

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/more-than-100-vita-games-coming-in-2013

Furiously Chaosing
Message 11 of 33 (207 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1243 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

They guy that posted this video also has a list on the vido page but im not postiong them here cause im not looking them all up. too tired.

Just saying There are games coming.

Message 12 of 33 (201 Views)
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Apr 13, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Yeah, wait for E3. And then there's the whole PS4 connectivity thing. It would suck if you sold your Vita and then ended up buying another one when PS4 comes out. Actually that would be funny.

why would it be so funny..if anything it was smart..like i said when i sold it i actually profited 10 bucks and if i get another one in the future it will be even cheaper..its a WIN WIN situation no matter how you look at it..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 13 of 33 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4905 posts

Apr 13, 2013

mooserocka wrote:
Wow I'm doing what I do every month and scrolling through the upcoming game releases up til jan of this year. Ps vita has six games comming from now til then. Some of which being madden and others that are released on every system. Not only is the lack of games horrible but did they give up on the system or something. Six games this year is terrible. Atleast ps3 has a bunch of great stuff comming this summer alone. Ps vita is the biggest disappointment in gaming history. I bought it day one and there was only two games worth getting and now only six to choose from what a disgrace.

Sell it. Problem solved. If you can't grasp the concept that most videogame consoles take around two years to get a good selection of games then I don't know what to tell you.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
210+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 14 of 33 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Yea, I bought my Ps vita on black Friday for 200.00 and it came with black ops 2. I was so **bleep** off within the first 5 minutes. I can't believe that the UI (user interface) was that bad. It definitely didn't look as good as I expected it to look. It isn't worth the price. They need to make the main menu better. I took mine back to wal-mart and got a full refund. The woman working there told me that everyone was returning their Vita's because they weren't happy with it. OVERALL THE VITA SUCKS UNLESS SONY COMES OUT WITH A HUGE UPDATE THAT CHANGES THE WHOLE (USER INTERFACE = MAIN MENU)
Message 15 of 33 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Every day it seems that people WANT the Vita fail. Why is that? PS3 didn't start to shine till its 2nd and almost 3rd year on the market and had a super slow start, it looked like the xbox 360 would have been crowned console of the generation  but playstation still came back strong even though both lost to the wii lol. With the way Sony has been handling things lately I see nothing but promise in the Vita and my Vita library is growing every freaking tuesday I have well over 24 games all digital, 8 psp games, a handful of minis, so I think I have plenty of content to keep me busy through 2013 and by E3 I'm positive I will have started a backlog of games for my vita. Sure there are going to be alot of HD remakes such as the metal gear ones, persona 4, a rumored jak and daxter collection, walking dead season 1(fall), but believe Sony when they say there will be well over 100 ps vita games coming this year, just because they aren't announcing them all at once doesn't mean that they aren't coming, we just have to put our 21st century instant gratification attitude aside and do this thing...what was it called...waiting. There are already a grip of titles that I am looking forward too. Recent release Guacamelee, Soul Sacrifice April 30th, King's Crown, a supposed port of I Am Alive, Rayman Legends will most likely be on the Vita, Killzone, Tearaway, the list goes on. In my opinion there are plenty of titles for the Vita, and to me has looked like a best first and second year of any console ever.

Message 16 of 33 (155 Views)
Survivor
2547 posts

Apr 13, 2013

KILLDOZER_614 wrote:
Yea, I bought my Ps vita on black Friday for 200.00 and it came with black ops 2. I was so **bleep** off within the first 5 minutes. I can't believe that the UI (user interface) was that bad. It definitely didn't look as good as I expected it to look. It isn't worth the price. They need to make the main menu better. I took mine back to wal-mart and got a full refund. The woman working there told me that everyone was returning their Vita's because they weren't happy with it. OVERALL THE VITA SUCKS UNLESS SONY COMES OUT WITH A HUGE UPDATE THAT CHANGES THE WHOLE (USER INTERFACE = MAIN MENU)

What's your main gripe with the UI? I think it's perfectly fine yet diffrent in style from the XMB.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 17 of 33 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Apr 13, 2013

its not that people want it to fail...it's doing that all on its own,but can it take off and be something much better? sure it can but thats yet to happen..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 18 of 33 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3209 posts

Apr 13, 2013
I got my Vita last year in June, I have only got 9 Vita games for it. But i did buy 5-6 psp games and a few PS1 games to help pass some time. Just waiting for E3 to hopefully hear what the rest of this year looks like for the Vita. Also i will be buying the PS4 on release day so I'm looking forward to the PS4/Vita features Smiley Happy I'm very happy with the Vita
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 19 of 33 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Time there is six games from now to jan what time. That is pathetic.
Message 20 of 33 (98 Views)
0 Likes