Reply
Feb 20 2013
By: Asphaltum I Only Post Everything 1102 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Rocketbirds or Urban Trails Freestyle

5 replies 166 views Edited Feb 20, 2013

Hey guys I have 10 bucks in my US wallet and I can't decide what to spend it on. Please let me know what you think. Chickens or dirt bikes. Cheers.

Message 1 of 6 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/24/2008
Offline
694 posts
 

Re: Rocketbirds or Urban Trails Freestyle

Feb 20, 2013

personally......i'd get rocketbirds... if urban trials was cross-buy then i'd get that but since it's different from the PS3 version, that kinda threw me off...

Message 2 of 6 (157 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1102 posts
 

Re: Rocketbirds or Urban Trails Freestyle

Feb 20, 2013

OptimusC wrote:

personally......i'd get rocketbirds... if urban trials was cross-buy then i'd get that but since it's different from the PS3 version, that kinda threw me off...


Thank-you OptimusC. Chickens it is.

Message 3 of 6 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: Rocketbirds or Urban Trails Freestyle

Feb 20, 2013

There's a demo for Urban Trials. Rocketbirds unfortunately doesn't have a Vita demo, but if you have a PS3, there's a demo there.

Message 4 of 6 (143 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1102 posts
 

Re: Rocketbirds or Urban Trails Freestyle

Feb 20, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

There's a demo for Urban Trials. Rocketbirds unfortunately doesn't have a Vita demo, but if you have a PS3, there's a demo there.


Thank-you xClayMeow. To be honest I kind of caved, and bought both.

Message 5 of 6 (138 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: Rocketbirds or Urban Trails Freestyle

Feb 20, 2013

Asphaltum wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

There's a demo for Urban Trials. Rocketbirds unfortunately doesn't have a Vita demo, but if you have a PS3, there's a demo there.


Thank-you xClayMeow. To be honest I kind of caved, and bought both.


Haha, nice. Spoken like a true gamer Smiley Wink. That's usually what happens to me during Steam sales (I'm primarily a PC gamer).

Message 6 of 6 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes